Model: Expedition
License: BST 0761
Year: 1998
Style: SUV
Suspect/Vehicle Information
last seen wearing a orange shirt, dark pants and black jacket

Marshall Police Department CALL 903-935-4578

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/AmberAlert/09024ba98017dfac/HTML_Flyer.html

I am trying to find his facebook, no luck ... I must stink at this!

Reese Gordon ‏@Reese_LNJ 5m
Marshall Police Department said it will issue a statement "shortly".

Reese Gordon ‏@Reese_LNJ 4m
Cass County Jail has confirmed that it has a Brad Dunn in custody...Still waiting on the official status of Kylie Dunn.

https://twitter.com/Reese_LNJ

KVUE News ‏@KVUE 49s
UPDATE: The Amber Alert out of Marshall for 4-year-old Kylie Dunn has been discontinued.

I'm not liking this, I have seen a number of tweets saying the amber alert has been closed, or discontinued but not one has said she has been found safe. I hope I'm wrong.... :please:

ETA This is when I love to be wrong yay :)

Wondering who he is suspected of murdering...hoping it isn't the girl's mother as his facebook apparently talked about having no one left. No matter what, so happy she is safe!!

It is weird, I saw things alluding to what he was suspected to have done and they seem to have vanished, I've been looking for the past 30 minutes. :dunno:

Just glad the kiddo is ok!

I'm from Marshall and facebook is updating news. This story isn't over. When something is verified, I'll let you know.

An East Texas man is behind bars after police say he murdered his wife, then fled the scene with his 4-year-old daughter prompting an amber alert to be issued.

Marshall Police Public Information Officer Sonya Johnson tells KLTV that a call came in to police around 11am about a dispute at a Marshall area hotel. That hotel is the Baymont Inn and Suites located off of Highway 59, just north of interstate 20.

Upon arrival, authorities located Kari Rene Dunn unresponsive. She was later pronounced dead at the scene. Police say that before their arrival, 35-year-old Brad Allen Dunn fled the scene in a 1998 Maroon Ford Expedition with their 4-year-old child, Kylie Dunn. An Amber Alert was issued shortly thereafter. In the amber alert, authorities stated that they believed Kylie was in danger.

----

It is not yet known how Kari Dunn died. Her body has been sent off for an autopsy while authorities are continuing to investigate this case.

http://www.kltv.com/story/24107441/...ling-wife-and-fleeing-murder-scene-with-child

I'm from Marshall and facebook is updating news. This story isn't over. When something is verified, I'll let you know.

I am also from the area. I was looking at his FB yesterday and saw a friend of mine who was listed as a friend of his. I was shocked. I am going to see if I can get some more info.

I am also from the area. I was looking at his FB yesterday and saw a friend of mine who was listed as a friend of his. I was shocked. I am going to see if I can get some more info.

Can you post his FB please? I had been searching for it with no luck!

From a link posted above:
"John Sargent who is the Deacon assigned to St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Marshall, Texas tells KLTV in a statement, "The family of Kari Dunn would like to respectfully request our space and time to grieve for the loss of our precious daughter, sister and mother. We are thankful for the show of love and support her family at this time."

Sargent also tell us that Kari Dunn's father is a parishioner of the church."

Something in my gut told me he had killed Kylie's mother. :( I hope Kylie's grandparents are able to take her in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSYSIV
Back