Ron Burgundy Does the News in North Dakota

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
Hilarious. And he actually does the whole thing. (It's shorter than it looks because the video tells you exactly where to skip to to get through the commercials): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5IhzGuMPg"]Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy joins North Dakota TV newscast - YouTube[/ame]

I have no idea how they are gonna make any money off this film what so ever . the cost to make the movie would be in the millions not to mention there are some high price names that command a big salary but the biggest thing is , Heck i don;t even know how many i have seen but its comercial after comercial burgandy is in and making comercials are tons of money in thier own right .So i think it will be interesting to see just how much money this film makes at the box office they better hope it does real good after spending all this money on promotingit using will.f in comercials..

I have no idea how they are gonna make any money off this film what so ever . the cost to make the movie would be in the millions not to mention there are some high price names that command a big salary but the biggest thing is , Heck i don;t even know how many i have seen but its comercial after comercial burgandy is in and making comercials are tons of money in thier own right .So i think it will be interesting to see just how much money this film makes at the box office they better hope it does real good after spending all this money on promotingit using will.f in comercials..

The first one did 100k short of a billion. That's pretty good. Sequels are almost never that great, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back