FL - Sarah Slicker for child molestation, St Petersburg, 2004

sharon25

Reaction score
http://www.sptimes.com/2005/05/01/Southpinellas/The_odd_case_of_a_nak.shtml

The odd case of a naked nanny

A sitter removes her clothes at a 4-year-old's request. Now a debate rages: Is it forgivable?

<I cut out most of the story>​
On Jan. 2, 2004, the boy's father took his son out fishing with friends. The two returned home in the afternoon so Slicker could get the boy ready for a tennis lesson.

The boy asked if he could watch the James Bond movie. The 35-year-old father, recalling the moment in a deposition, said Slicker mentioned it might be too violent.

"I said, "Sarah, you take control of the remote. I want you to fast-forward through the parts that - you've got 15 minutes maximum, you know, so probably you're going to get started on it and leave, but that's fine."

Slicker fast-forwarded through the movie's dicey parts, but the boy saw a sex scene, she said. He turned to her and demanded she take off her clothes.

Slicker removed her shirt, jeans and Birkenstocks and then lay down on the couch.

It was easier, she says, to do what the boy told her than to fight it. She didn't care about anything anymore. She felt hopeless, powerless and robotic, she said.

"It was like, "Let's get it over with. It's a body.' I was that dispassionate about everything. It wasn't worth an argument or a struggle. I didn't want to deal with any more pressure from a 4-year-old."

The boy leaned in and touched her breast. Then he "touched her vaginal area with his finger," according to the police report. Slicker remembers him doing it but she felt nothing.

The boy's mother walked in. Neither Slicker nor the boy noticed her. The mother said the drapes were drawn, so it took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness.

She noticed a figure on the L-shaped couch, and realized it was Slicker. Her son was sitting between the nanny's legs.

"What are you doing?" the 34-year-old mother said. She said it again, louder.

Her son jumped down and hid behind the couch. It dawned on Slicker that she was naked. She jumped up and said "Oh my God," three times.

She ran into another room and got dressed.

<sentencing>
Downey sentenced Slicker to 15 years in prison, but suspended part of it. In the end, he gave her a year in the jail, two years of house arrest and 10 years probation.

She will forever be a registered sex offender, though in 20 years she can apply to have the designation removed. Once she gets out of jail on Oct. 14, she must attend counseling and submit to a polygraph exam each year of her treatment. Any contact with children must be supervised until she has completed her treatment. She can never volunteer or work at a school, park, day care or playground, though she can live within 1,000 feet of them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back