Wedding interrupted as pregnant mistress and bride duke it out

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Posted: 10:40 a.m. Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 By Rick Couri
KRMG-Tulsa
The mistress showed up very pregnant and in a wedding dress of her own.
That’s when the fists began to fly.
The woman screams at the couple and then launches into the bride to begin a three minute battle royale that not even the biggest groomsman could stop.
The incident took place in Shenzhen, China but a translation by The Nanfang shows the argument contained a lot of hatred.
“You didn't have an abortion while you could and now you come here with your big stomach.” the bride screams.
And she had more to say adding “how do I know whose kid it is? Are you trying to coerce us into buying you a house? Can we afford it?”
The scuffle ended when the two women tired, but the screaming continued for several minutes afterward.
No word on if the wedding went on.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/national/wedding-interrupted-pregnant-mistress-and-bride-du/nb9WD/

Wonder if it's up on youtube yet, lol. At least nobody was killed.

You had me at pregnant mistress...

...The pregnant mistress was the hook that brought me in, it was the "in a wedding dress of her own" that kept me around till the end.

Sounds like the guests were treated to dinner AND a show.

...The pregnant mistress was the hook that brought me in, it was the "in a wedding dress of her own" that kept me around till the end.

Sounds like the guests were treated to dinner AND a show.

BBM :drumroll: :giggle:

The links in the article don't work well but it is on youtube now. Sure wish it had subtitles!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErHnwua24-o"]Pregnant mistress crashes wedding in Shenzhen, China - YouTube[/ame]

Are we being punked? This almost seems unbelievable!

That looks like a mall and I can hear car horns.................staged!!!!

totally staged

at the end, you can see them smiling

totally staged

at the end, you can see them smiling

We WERE punked..I feel so cheated out of an old fashioned pregnant mistress in wedding dress ruins the cheater's own wedding in a horrible fiasco. *shucks. kicking can down the road with head hanging*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back