Man tries to pay for sex with meat

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050429...m8SH9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

WOONSOCKET, R.I. - He didn't have any money. But police say that didn't stop Wayne Glaude, 22, from soliciting sex from an undercover officer Thursday night. Instead, police said, he offered steak.

Glaude, who works at a meat company, tried to strike a deal with the undercover officer, according to Detective Capt. Luke Gallant.

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home," Gallant said..............

golfmom said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050429...m8SH9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

WOONSOCKET, R.I. - He didn't have any money. But police say that didn't stop Wayne Glaude, 22, from soliciting sex from an undercover officer Thursday night. Instead, police said, he offered steak.

Glaude, who works at a meat company, tried to strike a deal with the undercover officer, according to Detective Capt. Luke Gallant.

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home," Gallant said..............

Gosh, I've had a number of men in my past attempt to solicit sex with a nice steak dinner. I didn't know it was illegal.

I agree Mabel, happened to me many a time, and lobster too :crazy:

of course meat sounds better than 'man tries to pay for sex with crabs'

Mabel said:
Gosh, I've had a number of men in my past attempt to solicit sex with a nice steak dinner. I didn't know it was illegal.
LOL, I agree!

"He didn't have any money, and had a couple of nice T-bones sitting at home,"
Really, that sounds an awful lot like most of the guys who asked me out in college. Well, maybe just a few- usually the offering was Ramen or Kraft mac & cheese and some cheap-*advertiser censored* wine they filched from a friends' art opening. :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back