GUILTY NC - Elisha Tucker, 34, Wilmington, 21 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Elisha Tucker
Tucker.jpg

The family of 34-year-old Elisha Tucker said she's been missing since August.
Tucker is a white female with strawberry blonde hair, freckles, and hazel eyes. She is 5'8" weighs 142 lbs. She's is known to frequent Market and Dawson Streets.

If you have any information, please call the Wilmington Police Department at 910-343-3609, text Crimes (274637) start your text message with "Tip708" then type your message or call Crime stoppers at 1-800-531-9845.

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2013/12/10/police-looking-for-woman-missing-august

I wanted to get this up because the investigation of Shannon Rippy's disappearance from Wilmington led to the discovery of a body that is not Shannon. James Opleton Bradley has been charged with murdering Rippy, whose body has not been located as of this post. Bradley was previously convicted for murdering his stepdaughter. He served time in prison and was released in early 2013. At the end of his term, he was held at a correctional center located less than two miles from where Elisha Tucker was known to hang out.

Bumping for Elisha! I hope we hear some news soon about the identity of the woman found during the search for Shannon Rippy. Someone's family will have closure. possibly Elisha's. :(

It may take some days to get the familial DNA information for the body found during the search for Shannon. I get the impression that Elisha had been through some hard times. Perhaps she's okay and will contact her family to ease their worry as they wait for news. Either way, some family is going to be devastated soon.

Today's news...

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20140505/ARTICLES/140509864/1177?p=1&tc=pg

Waldron said Tucker, who lived in the Hillcrest public housing community off Dawson Street in Wilmington, was en route to Florida with a friend named Andy when the two stopped by Waldron's home Aug. 15.

"She was so happy," Waldron recalled. "She said, ‘I love you mommy and I'll call you tomorrow,' and the next day when I called, (Andy) said they got into an argument and he dropped her back off at Hillcrest."

Two months passed before Waldron reported her daughter missing. Initially Waldron wasn't concerned because Tucker had no phone so it wasn't unusual for her to be out of contact for a couple of weeks. But as the weeks wore on and the silence continued, Waldron became worried.

When she did report her daughter missing Oct. 21, police were able to confirm Tucker had returned to Hillcrest, Waldron said. Beyond that, Tucker's whereabouts have been unknown and police had no leads.

wm

AnonymousD, The craigslist ad contained the same information in post#9, it included a photo of Elisha's missing poster. HTH

Based on my searching, it appears there was no mention of her or Shannon Rippy on any of the news sites today.

Oh so sad for Elisha's family. Sending my thoughts and prayers.

RIP Elisha.

Such devastating news for her family. They must be damn angry. This creep has killed two more people because someone screwed up. He should never have seen the light of day.

I read, where her mom said, Elisha has four children.
I really want to know how long Bradley was out on limited supervision before his final full release.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back