Deceased/Not Found HI - Kirk Passmore, 32, Haleiwa, 11 December 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kirk Passmore
Kirk-Passmore-jpg.jpg

HALEIWA, Hawaii —Rescue crews were back out Thursday morning searching for a 32-year-old Kirk Passmore who was last seen in waters off Oahu's North Shore. Witnesses say they saw Passmore in distress at Alligator Rock in Haleiwa at around 11:20 a.m. Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/sea...22971606/-/1442wat/-/index.html#ixzz2nOCz5UtP

Awww! I hope they recover his body- for the sake of his family- it won't be pretty however, so the thought of that for his mom and dad make me sad. He died doing what he loved and was a very experienced big wave surfer. He was a good friend of my nephews. My nephew participated in the paddle out memorial for Kirk here in Carlsbad. They grew up together and surfed together until Kirk left for BYU- even that they had in common as our family is Mormon (although Zoe and I are not). I have a beautiful picture of the paddle out on my facebook page. RIP Kirk- you were very loved!

This case came to my mind today. I assume they haven't recovered Kirk's body.

Seeing that circle of his loved ones in the ocean remembering him...just beautiful. RIP Kirk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back