Found Deceased FL - Brad Pierson, 30, Callaway, 30 Oct 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Brad Pierson
bradpierson.jpg
Bradley+Pierson+flyer.jpg

Brad Pierson from Callaway, Florida was last seen on Halloween. He left his home in Callaway without a wallet or cash. He was seen around 9 a.m. in the area of High Point Road on Oct. 30.

Height - 6'
Weight - 180 lbs.
Pierson is a white male, brown wavy shoulder length hair, and a short beard with blue eyes. He also has playing cards tattooed on his chest, a woman tattooed on his left arm, a Celtic tattoo on his right arm, and a tattoo of 'Pinhead' from the Hellraiser movies on his right calf.

Please call the Bay County Sheriff's at 850-747-4700 or Investigator Chris Coram at 850-248-2179.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Bay-County-Sheriffs-Office-Looking-For-Missing-Man-232938891.html

I wonder why...again, we're just now hearing about this?

I can't find any media before 11/21...and he was last seen 10/30!!

What is this fellow's full name? Why isn't there more internet presence? Is he associated with someone named Ricky or Rique?

It's been so long. I hope this is not another suicide of a young man. What a handsome guy.

To me this has always seemed like a suicide even when I first read about his disappearance. His family and friends keep quiet obviously so I'm wondering if they suspect suicide as well.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Search-for-Missing-Person-272645041.html

Bay County Sheriff's Search and Rescue teams spent several hours Monday evening, looking for a man who's been missing for nearly a year...

This week, Sheriff's officials say Pierson's mother heard a story her son had been hit by a car off Wildwood Road in Panama City Beach and his body is in the woods.

Two different teams searched the area with K-9 units from about 4:30 to 7:30 Monday evening, but they didn't have any luck.

RIP Brad. I'm glad his family won't have to spend another Christmas not knowing, now they can lay him to rest at least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back