The people involved, today.

pageantmom

Reaction score
Do you think the people involved with this case (not just police, but also like relatives of the Ramsey's or even their immediate family and friends, people that knew them like the Whites etc) do you think they read sites like this? It would be interesting but also weird to think Burke was sitting here reading these..or like one of their friends or some thing.

Not sure.
I'd like to think that if any of them knows something that they'd come forward, at least anonymously. That little six year old girl deserves justice.

Susan Stine used to read all of the sites, according to the Ramseys in "Death of Innocence."

I think some would want to get as far away from the crime as possible. It can only bring back bad and probably ongoing memories of everything.

The only reason I can see that people involved would follow here is if they think the family had some involvement given that is the majority view. There would be no satisfaction otherwise.

If they do they must have a lot of restraint not to set the speculation straight, not even about the murder but about the family and associates in general.

If they do they must have a lot of restraint not to set the speculation straight, not even about the murder but about the family and associates in general.

Agreed.

As an aside...
I note you have Bung in your sig....what do you reckon about the recent claims? It happened just next suburb from me...pretty freaky.

I'd say that not only do some read sites like this, but I'd say it's more likely than not that some respond as well. Particularly the younger ones.

It would serve them no good purpose to reveal their identity. It would only invite a barrage of questions, accusations and demands of proof that they are who they say they are; which, if provided, only invites more questions and accusations.

You never know who you're talking to on message boards...

I would venture a guess that most of them avoid everything JonBenet like the plague. JMO!

I've thought on more than one occasion that some of the most rabid IDI posters were pro-R "insiders" or family members.
That being said, I don't see how they could NOT lurk, at least once in a while.

I know ST used to read here every once in a while. He isn't in LE anymore, but he'll never be free of this case. With the recent disclosure of AH's lies about the GJ indictments, I would think he'd be curious what we had to say about it.

There was just recently a picture of FW regarding the grand jury information.
I think he is very much interested.

There was just recently a picture of FW regarding the grand jury information.
I think he is very much interested.

I wonder if the Whites know what happened...they may not know for sure (no proof) but they have a firm idea of what must have happened.
It would be very, very interesting to be a fly on the wall at the Whites house.

I wonder if the Whites know what happened...they may not know for sure (no proof) but they have a firm idea of what must have happened.
It would be very, very interesting to be a fly on the wall at the Whites house.

They may not know for sure, but I bet they have a pretty good idea. I think FW became suspicious that day, when he followed JR into the wine cellar and saw how easily JR saw the body in a room he himself had checked earlier.
Days later FW and JR had a heated confrontation at JR's brother's home and FW was asked to leave.

They may not know for sure, but I bet they have a pretty good idea. I think FW became suspicious that day, when he followed JR into the wine cellar and saw how easily JR saw the body in a room he himself had checked earlier.
Days later FW and JR had a heated confrontation at JR's brother's home and FW was asked to leave.

It would be nice to know some of their thoughts. Besides the letter have the White's ever spoken about this case?

I believe if the R's themselves are not following this forum, that certainly at least one or more associates of the R's follow it. It would not surprise me if associates of the R's are actually posting here.

I don't think any of the R's or anyone else close to them follow this or any other forum online.

I believe if the R's themselves are not following this forum, that certainly at least one or more associates of the R's follow it. It would not surprise me if associates of the R's are actually posting here.

I can tell you with certainty that some people close to the Ramsey's read here.

How often, exactly when, I don't know but they do.

Have no idea if the John or Burke read here. My feeling is they do not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr
Back