Charles Ramsey

I hope a significant percentage goes to the courage fund. I don't expect it, but I hope.

I hope a significant percentage goes to the courage fund. I don't expect it, but I hope.

I sent a donation to the Courage Fund too. I doubt Charles has any intention of giving any percentage of proceeds from his book (if it ever materializes) to the Fund. Courage Fund has over 1 million while Charles got $15,000.

I sent a donation to the Courage Fund too. I doubt Charles has any intention of giving any percentage of proceeds from his book (if it ever materializes) to the Fund. Courage Fund has over 1 million while Charles got $15,000.

lol "if it ever materializes" =)

Ramsey has received much more than $15,000 -- but you are correct re: the survivor fund. CCF is at 1.4 million, according to the last update (which was all the way back in September).

lol "if it ever materializes" =)

Ramsey has received much more than $15,000 -- but you are correct re: the survivor fund. CCF is at 1.4 million, according to the last update (which was all the way back in September).
I just know what Charles was sent from the site. As a donor, I was updated during the drive. In fact the total was around $15,500 and some free burgers. I am an equal opportunity donor, I also sent $10 to the man whose boat got shot up during the capture of the Boston Marathon Bomber and a short track skater going to Sochi. Contributed to the CCF also. Charles helped give them the gift of life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back