996 users online (140 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

florida phone service

I do not know if I am posting these articles I find in the right place or not. If not please forgive me and point me in the right direction please. I just thought this article is interesting. I remember hearing about this phone service once before. It is a great idea! Just think, they start calling places near where the child was last seen. If everyone got these calls and took 1 min. to just go outside their houses and look around, or remember these calls and keep it in their mind while out and about and maybe find one of these kids. I just think it is a awesome idea. I wonder how one could advocate to get this in ones own state?

its called reverse 911 and most places are set up for it. Call your local LE and ask if they are, if not then find out how to get it in place.

becca
    Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at deathĒ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by becca
    its called reverse 911 and most places are set up for it. Call your local LE and ask if they are, if not then find out how to get it in place.

becca

Thanx! I think I will!