VA VA - Bonnie Wilson Sine, 18, Bedford, 5 Dec 1973

neverletgo

Reaction score
Central Virginia's unsolved homicides
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2011 10:27 PM EST
By Carrie J. Sidener

Snipped:

Bonnie Leslie Sine, Dec. 5, 1973

On a vacant lot on Otey Street in Bedford city was where the body of Bonnie Leslie Wilson Sine was discovered on Dec. 5, 1973.

The 18-year-old housewife had been stabbed and beaten to death. Her body lay 16 feet from the sidewalk. She was wearing jeans, a sweater and boots.

Investigators believe she was attacked on that lot.

Dozens of people were interviewed, but investigators couldn’t gather enough to develop a suspect.

http://www.wsls.com/story/20847880/central-virginias-unsolved-homicides

It's kind of strange and sad that I can't find any other articles or information on Bonnie's murder, even when I'm looking at newspaper archives. The only thing I can find is the same article from 2011 that's already linked above.

Virginia
screen-shot-2019-01-07-at-11.06.35-am.png

A section of Otey St. Today (Google Maps)
18-year-old housewife Bonnie Leslie Sine had been stabbed and beaten to death in a vacant lot on Otey Street in Bedford City. Many people were interviewed, but a suspect was never named.

It's kind of strange and sad that I can't find any other articles or information on Bonnie's murder, even when I'm looking at newspaper archives. The only thing I can find is the same article from 2011 that's already linked above.
looking around for information also. Hate to jump to possibles without more to go on. But seems like she was killed there as stated above. A thrill kill possibly by one that had killed before and after this one. Ill keep looking.

More likely a boyfriend or ex boyfriend.

maybe they have her listed under her madding name ? and may be thats why you cant find it just some thing I was a thinking

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back