MD - Monique Baldwin & 6 others for savage beating of 12yo girl, Baltimore, 2004

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Two women received maximum prison sentences Monday for their roles in the savage beating of a 12-year-old girl at a birthday party, an attack prompted by a kiss on the cheek from a boy acting on a dare

Monique Baldwin, 37, was sentenced to 30 years after pleading guilty in March to first-degree assault and second-degree child abuse for instigating other children at the party to beat Nicole Townes, who went into a three-week coma after the attack.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20...QdG2ocA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

This is totally unbelievable. I hope that girl is ok.

Thank you for the update on this case! From what I remember these *adults* encouraged the kids to beat up & kick the victims.
HORRIBLE!

golfmom said:
Thank you for the update on this case! From what I remember these *adults* encouraged the kids to beat up & kick the victims.
HORRIBLE!
YES!! The Mother told her daughter to "handle her business" and locked the doors and closed the blinds! She even had toddlers involved in beating up this innocent little girl and her sister!

Crazy!!! Thankfully they got what they deserved!

yes - I remember when this case came out there was a poster on here that kept defending the women involved. something about how we didn't just understand the culture (?????) even though this did happen in the US

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back