No Stun Gun but a N64 controller!

Toltec

Reaction score
Website
www.
Okay BlueCrab this ones for you especially.

A few years back on another forum I discussed the possibility of Burke strangling JonBenet with his N64 controller. My BDI theory was that he became enraged when JonBenet pulled the controller out of the N64 system and he proceeded to choke her with it.

The size of the triangular shaped abrasion on JonBenet's neck matches one end of the controller and the "stun gun" marks also match the other end of the controller.

Now I'm not six years old but if anyone has an N64....give it a try.

Very thought-provoking, Toltec!

Toltec said:

A few years back on another forum I discussed the possibility of Burke strangling JonBenet with his N64 controller. My BDI theory was that he became enraged when JonBenet pulled the controller out of the N64 system and he proceeded to choke her with it.

The size of the triangular shaped abrasion on JonBenet's neck matches one end of the controller and the "stun gun" marks also match the other end of the controller.

Toltec,

Amost anything is possible. I like that; Burke walked out of the house at 7 AM, right past the cops, with the murder weapon tucked under his arm.

So, Toltec, everything else would be staging?

BlueCrab said:
Toltec,

Amost anything is possible. I like that; Burke walked out of the house at 7 AM, right past the cops, with the murder weapon tucked under his arm.

So, Toltec, everything else would be staging?
Now it becomes even more interesting! Everything else would become staging, also explaining why such a gruesome strangling device was chosen...
Why the staging for sexual assault though?

But then why would Burke be asking his mom (in the background of the 911 tape) "what's wrong with Jon Bonet?" If he killed her, then wouldn't he already know something was wrong?

tipper said:
"What's wrong with JonBenet?" Where did you get that...
I thought he said 'what do I do' and thats when John said 'we're not talking to you'.

I guess this is how rumors get started,because I thought Burke's statement was "what did you see."

I went to te previous thread of the 911 enhanced call,but it was taking forever to load,so I gave up. Will try to get back to this tomorrow.

I listened to that enhanced call over and over -- and I STILL couldn't hear what people are talking about!! :doh:

My hearing could be better, but I gave up out of frustration...

On the 911 tape Burke is heard to say, "Please - what do I do?" and "What did you find?" and his father tersely replies "We're not speaking to you!!"

capps said:
I guess this is how rumors get started,because I thought Burke's statement was "what did you see."
exactly - has ANYONE here heard the enhanced tape?

i listened quite a few times to the looped mp3's that were available for download, and also to the end seconds of the original 911 call (unenhanced)

but at no time did i hear ANYONE at all - not John, not Burke. i WISH i could have heard them...

but since the real "enhanced" tape is unavailable, on what basis can anyone be certain that these sentences were uttered at all?

don't get me wrong... i am just a little frustrated at being completely unable to hear any voice other than the dispatcher & Patsy's Academy-Award winning "i'm pretending to be hyperventilating with confusion" performace on the tape...

GuruJosh said:
Patsy's Academy-Award winning "i'm pretending to be hyperventilating with confusion" performace on the tape...
I don't think it was pretend. Either way you go, that was a highly emotional night/morning...

Toltec said:

Toltec, Thank you for a very interesting thread. I don't post alot but, this was to good to pass up. :clap:

You know what else I like about this angle? If we combine what Toltec is saying, along with BC, we get an interesting story.

If BR was allowed to have a friend to come on vacation, you would most likely have a close friend of his. Let's call this friend Dan Smith. (DS here on out) I think that's a possibility. Let's say the Ramsey's made the Smith house their last stop on Christmas. But it wasn't just to drop off a goodie basket, it was also to pick up DS. It was late, JonBenet was asleep - didn't they blow off making another stop that night? But they still went to the Smiths.

You'd have Br, DS, and JonBenet up after hours.

Something horrible happens. Boys were playing Nintendo, she ends up strangled.

DS's parents are called. Let's say the boy's mother is a real "pit bull," with a forcefull personality. We'll call her Sandy Smith. (Or SS) The decision would be made to cover for the boys. Her husband, "Gary Smith" goes along.

You'd have 3 adults staging. (I think Patsy would be basically useless) That would explain how things just don't fit together in this crime.

You'd have BR walking out the door with the murder weapon.

Plus, I don't think the "Smith's" were called to come over the next morning with all of the other folks. Why would they be kept at a distance, when, under my hypothosis, they would be considered good friends? Good enough friends even, that if the R's wanted to, could have stayed at their house?

Toltec said:

Toltec, I don't have one of these things, but let me ask you...
If this was the device used to strangle her, how did the rope get so imbeded into her neck as to leave telltale marks on her neck?
Also is the controller cord strong enough to be used in strangling someone the way JonBenet was?
Why then take the controller cord off and use the rope and tie it around her hands as well?

In a better photo of the red "triangle" it can be plainly seen that there are either indentations (like a ring with stones pushed into the skin with extreme force) or little spots of skin missing (also that could have been from a ring with stones of some kind that nicked out the upper dermis layer). Does the controller have something on that one end that would also make those same marks within the triangle area?

interesting thought. Would love to see photos of this controller? anyone have one?

Hi everyone. Long time no see.

Don't know if this is the same one (styles change all the time) or not.
2x2x2i.jpg

I have no idea what they looked like in 1996...

wow that was fast. This is a very interesting development.

Would like to know more about the model of these in 1996. Maybe a trip to a re-sale toy store is due.

Only thing that doesn't fit for me is the theory that JB was struck first then strangled. I think Burke in theory *could have* inflicted the head blow if struck with a baseball bat or flashlight per say and was hit just right. But he would have known he would have been in BIG trouble. I just don't see him strangling her. That's were mom or dad had to have come in.

What's more odd is the marks on her back.

Where is a photo of the triangle mark on JonBenet? This thread has me interested....

I typically don't hang out in this forum, but had done some reading on the Ramsey case...what I want to know is when you say the "Other end of the controller" made the marks that look like stun gun marks...what part of the controller are you talking about? I get the part that you are supposing could have made the triangular mark on her neck, but don't get what part made the stun gun marks...and I'm not real clear on where the stun gun marks were on JonBenet....anyone?

Amandab...if you google Jonbenet autopsy photos you will find several sites that have them...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back