What do you think happened to Teleka Patrick?

What do you think happened to Teleka Patrick?

• Teleka left of her own volition for personal reasons and does not want to be located

Votes: 42 15.7%
  • Teleka is in some type of legal trouble and doesn't want to face charges

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Teleka was being harassed/stalked by someone and is trying to get away from that person

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • Teleka was in the throes of psychosis and is possibly receiving psychiatric treatment

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Teleka is with a significant other and does not wish to be found at this time

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Teleka's ex-husband came after her regarding the divorce/financial settlement

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Teleka was picked up by a stranger along I-94 and is in grave danger

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Teleka was the victim of a crime and is deceased

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 49 18.4%

• Total voters

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Teleka Patrick, 33, from Kalamazoo, Mich. was last seen on Thursday, Dec. 5, 2013 in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center. Teeka was reported missing on December 6th, 2013 after she didn't show up for work. What do you think happened to her? Thanks to BetteDavisEyes for this poll...

I voted other. My top concern is that she may have decided to harm herself. The reasons are ditching her Twitter account, leaving behind her personal items, trying to check in to a hotel, and then when that failed, driving quite a distance and then disappearing. One or two other things lead me to this concern that I cannot mention due to TOS.

I voted other because I don't know is not an option. There is simply not enough info for me to know. This case could go any direction, IMO.

I voted other because at this point, I lean towards Teleka's having personal problems (perhaps a romantic relationship that is not healthy, or had serious problems). As a result of these problems, I think she made some decisions that were both out of character, and also put her in harm's way. I don't think she's staying away voluntarily, and she may have met with foul play- not at the hands of anyone she knew, necessarily- but because of her personal problems, she wasn't thinking clearly, and inadvertantly made herself a target.

I also think it's possible she harmed herself. We don't have enough info to say one way or another, but she seemed to display some "classic" warning signs of someone who may be at risk of committing suicide just prior to her disappearance. I just think if that were the case, they would have found her by now. Suicide victims can't hide their own bodies, IMO.

I voted other because I think she very well could have been picked up on I-94. Just not sure if it was a stranger but someone following her that she knew. As long as its been and no word I do have concerns that something happened to her. But at this time any scenario is possible.

I voted she has gone off with a significant other and does not want to be found. I feel she is a girl that lets her heart rule her head. Also I don't think she was too close to her family. I don't think they agreed with her choices in the romance stakes.

I think Teleka was involved with a married man (no proof jmo) I think the relationship between the two was getting strained because of her residency program and the hours she put in. I think she might have started to chase after this relationship even though it was ending and she got herself in a bad situation.

I don't know. With the new footage of her trying to rent a hotel with cash, I have to wonder if she walked away along with other options.

It sounds like she was trying to hide.

This is what I was intimating regarding Teleka's abandoned car being found not too far from Lake Michigan :(

I don't know.. I mean maybe. She seemed awful gleeful in her videos.. I don't know who long they were before her dropping off the grid..

I am hoping that she is okay somewhere.

I voted that she is mentally ill. However it was a hard choice because I feel more than one situation could have occurred. She may have been a victim of a crime also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I have been following this case for a couple of weeks. I feel that Teleka was being harassed by someone and was trying to leave without them being able to continue to follow/harass her. She didn't go to her apt, she tried to appear she was still at work to throw off her stalkers, she wore all black to be more hidden, and she felt her life was more valuable then all of the work she had done to reach her current career position. She left her ID and credit cards, and even her family. She must have felt she was in great danger to leave her family and all of her life's efforts to run and hide somewhere. Even a person who is stressed would just take a vacation somewhere, but not totally disappear and ruin their credit and their credibility as a responsible person. She can't work as a Doctor in USA without the ID, social security card, and background history check. I don't see a person throwing all of that away for a relationship or a need for break from work.

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I have been following this case for a couple of weeks. I feel that Teleka was being harassed by someone and was trying to leave without them being able to continue to follow/harass her. She didn't go to her apt, she tried to appear she was still at work to throw off her stalkers, she wore all black to be more hidden, and she felt her life was more valuable then all of the work she had done to reach her current career position. She left her ID and credit cards, and even her family. She must have felt she was in great danger to leave her family and all of her life's efforts to run and hide somewhere. Even a person who is stressed would just take a vacation somewhere, but not totally disappear and ruin their credit and their credibility as a responsible person. She can't work as a Doctor in USA without the ID, social security card, and background history check. I don't see a person throwing all of that away for a relationship or a need for break from work.

:welcome:

Please join the discussion about Teleka Patrick:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229953"]MI MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think Teleka will be located not far from where her car went into the ditch. Unless she had warmer clothing in her car than what was seen in the hotel video - she wasn't dressed for the weather. I believe she succumbed to the elements. It was in the low 20's with winds of 16 to 17 mph that evening.

I voted other because I don't know is not an option. There is simply not enough info for me to know. This case could go any direction, IMO.

This :shrug:

I voted other because I think she suffered a psychotic breakdown and probably run away from her car and succumbed to the elements. I think she will be found relatively close to where her car was found. I hate to think like that, I just hope I am wrong and she is safe somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back