1633 users online (294 members and 1339 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The key to her room was anonymously mailed back a shortly after she disappeared.
    something is hokey to me here. if it was a stranger who abducted her, why send the key back? that doesn't make sense. and where was the husband at the time?
    Find Haleigh, Maddie, Diana,
    Find Lindsey, Pearll, Kyron

Today's forecast; severe attitude warnings possible throughout the day, scattered sarcasm showers, and a strong chance of annoyance later in the day...

Well butter my biscuit and call me darling , I'm just a hot mess !!! I'm not worried thou because I come from a strong line of lunatic's..

This is interesting. Im a local I'll have to look into this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This article has a bit more...mods forgive if I have done this wrong
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/andthey...obscurity/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jpo74 View Post
    something is hokey to me here. if it was a stranger who abducted her, why send the key back? that doesn't make sense. and where was the husband at the time?
    The husband is apparently not considered a suspect. Presumably he has an alibi.

This feels like a planned disappearance to me, especially after the article ab1on posted which mentioned that her current husband wasn't her childhood sweetheart. That might not be relevant, but I would imagine being engaged to someone you've been in love with for a long time, breaking off said engagement for some reason, and marrying a new man that she didn't know as well would be a whirlwind of emotions for a young girl. Perhaps she had to break off the first engagement due to family disapproval (though if they had been together in high school, I'd imagine both sets of parents were on board?) Maybe the man started doing something later on that her family disapproved of. And of course, it is entirely possible that they simply weren't on the same path in life anymore, and calling off an engagement was likely much less of a scandal than getting a divorce.

I'm positing all those scenarios because I think what happened with her first fiance and how she got along with her current husband would tell us a lot about what's more likely - an abduction or a voluntary disappearance. If she was unhappy, it's totally possible that she got someone to help her get away (western hat man at the bus stop?) If things were going well and she was happy, abduction/murder becomes way more likely in my mind. The hotel key could've been found on the street, in a public bathroom, etc. and a stranger found it and mailed it back just to be nice, so I'm not sure how much relevance that has to the case.

IMO, it's more likely that this 19 year old woman was overwhelmed by life in whatever way, for whatever reason, and found someone to help her stage an abduction so she could leave her husband and that life behind without a huge scandal. I hope she found a life she wanted and that she left that bus stop safely and willingly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2