Ireland Ireland - Michael Farrell, 30, Rosslare, 19 Sept 1994

rainwater

Reaction score
I was looking through Porchlightinternational- Europe- Wales and this person caught my attention because he looks very very very similiar to Jason Reconstruction #1.
Here's the details and the link:
Michael Farrell disappeared Sept 19, 1994. Originally from Wales
Blue eyes, sandy hair, receding hairline at temples
Height 5 ft 6 inches. Age 31 (IMHO he looks younger)
Worked on a cruise ship that made stops along the way on the cruises -he was the "cinematographer" -(movie projectionist?) Could he have left the ship for some reason when it docked? Amnesia? Just left for some reason? Missed getting back on the boat if he went ashore? Transferred to another ship?
He is NOT on the 205 name ruleout list for Jason .
Age is older than Jason, but would explain the "erupted molars" discussion that was posted earlier- that Jason had erupted molars.
Link Porchlightinternational Europe Wales 1994-Farrell, Michael 9-19-1994

Hi Rain! I can't find him on Porchlight. I'm so new at this that I don't navigate the sites very well despite having been a programmer for many years and being extremely computer "literate."

I noticed on the Columbus OH Jane Doe that was recently ID'ed after 30 years that her max estimated age was 25 but she ended up being 28. I think that "estimated age 16-25" means "Definitely not 8 years old, probably not 50."

I finally found him on a different site.

http://www.missing.ws/_missingpersons/missingPerson.asp?id=20

Right height, about the right age, hair colour, skin, pierced left ear, etc. Eye colour is off, but I'm not positive the eye colour for Jason Doe was correctly identified.

His route was fully within Ireland, so we don't know for certain that he had a passport. I do know it was very easy for folks to get into the US even without a passport.

I am guessing that he had to have some sort of passport because of all the stops the cruise ships made at different ports. I know someone has just submitted a Canadian teen as possibly being Jason, but is there enough to submit this man as a possible "Jason" also? I am pretty new at this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back