CA - David Douglas for kidnapping 7yo girl, Antioch, 2014

Dr. Know?

Former Member
Reaction score
AMBER ALERT: 7 Yr Old N. C. Kidnapped By Armed Man In Calif. -

Picture at link, I can't copy that one as it's not jpg.

N. C., A 7 YEAR OLD, ASIAN, FEMALE, 3 FEET TALL, WEIGHING 54 POUNDS, BLACK HAIR, AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING A NEON PINK SCARF AND JACKET, GRAY LEGGINGS(JEANS STYLE), BROWN BOOTS, WITH HER HAIR IN A PONYTAIL. THE SUSPECT IS AN UNKNOWN ASIAN MALE, APPROXIMATELY 40-50 YEARS OLD,

more at link

http://www.breaking911.com/amber-alert-7-yr-old-natalie-calvos-kidnapped-by-armed-man-in-calif/

Here's another reporter on twitter to follow.

https://twitter.com/andria_borba

Andria Borba ‏@andria_borba 9m
CHP has issued Amber Alert in N. C. abduction out of Antioch.
Happened around 7 on Hummingbird Drive.

The California Highway Patrol

Amber Alert in Progress - January 3, 2014

ON JANUARY 3, 2014, AT 1845 HOURS, N. C. WAS ABDUCTED FROM ANTIOCH, CA.

N. C., A 7 YEAR OLD, ASIAN, FEMALE, 3 FEET TALL, WEIGHING 54 POUNDS, BLACK HAIR, AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING A NEON PINK SCARF AND JACKET, GRAY LEGGINGS (JEANS STYLE), BROWN BOOTS, WITH HER HAIR IN A PONYTAIL.

THE SUSPECT IS AN UNKNOWN ASAIN MALE, APPROXIMATELY 40-50 YEARS OLD, UNKNOWN CLOTHING, POSSIBLY ARMED WITH A BLACK LONG GUN.

THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A 1990'S GOLD TOYOTA CAMRY, LEAVING THE VICTIM'S RESIDENCE ON THE 3800 BLOCK OF HUMMINGBIRD DRIVE, ANTIOCH, CA.

IF SEEN CONTACT ANTIOCH POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (925) 778- 2441.

The girl, N. C., was last seen wearing a neon pink scarf and jacket, gray leggings (jeans style) and brown boots, according to the alert. She is Filipino, about 3 feet tall and 54 pounds and her hair was in a ponytail.

The suspect, estimated to be in his 40s or 50s, was seen driving from the child's residence on the 3800 block of Hummingbird Drive in a 1990s gold, four-door Toyota Camry. He may be carrying a long gun, according to the report. A California Highway Patrol update said the suspect may be armed with a handgun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Everything above is JMO!

Just got a breaking news alert on my phone and rushed over as quickly as I could. Knew you guys would be on top of this!!

What a beautiful young girl. Her family must be terrified right now. If she was taken around 7pm she's been missing over 3.5 hours now :(

She was kidnapped at 18:45 (6:45). The amber alert is still pending per CHP. sigh...I don't know but would hope it is listed soon. It wasn't 30 minutes ago when I checked Amber Alert online.

Oh my gosh, poor girl! I wonder if it's significant that an Asian man kidnapped her?

Live on @CBSSF at 11 in minutes with latest in N. C. abduction out of Antioch

I hope it is ok to post this.

Oh my gosh, poor girl! I wonder if it's significant that an Asian man kidnapped her?

Watching live news right now and they (news anchor) said its unclear if this was a stranger or family abduction.

They just said that two men attempted to abduct others yesterday at the same Walmart N. & her mom went to. Asian too.

Hopefully, they put their news up in an hour or so.

Hey, I'm having some trouble here as I keep getting kicked off. I'm going to logout now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back