Haleigh Cummings general discussion

B4igo2it

Reaction score
Again, HLN (Nancy Grace Mysteries) featured HaLeigh's story last night. I continue to watch it to see if there is anything I may have missed. At least they are keeping this case alive and refreshing memories to society that this child is still missing - JMO.

Nancy Grace Mysteries | Still missing: Where is Haleigh Cummings?
Anyone with information regarding the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings is asked to call the tipline at 888-277-TIPS.
By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 1:55 PM EDT, Wed September 25, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/09/24/haleigh-cummings-missing-nancy-grace-mysteries-background

Scientists have identified 50 individuals who are able to spot deception with great accuracy after testing more than 15,000 people. Eyes for Lies (Renee) is one of the 50 people. http://www.eyesforlies.com/index.html

1) Misty Croslin Talks from Prison (Video posted above)
Video review by Eyes at May 5, 2011
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/search/label/Haleigh Cummings

"I do believe that Misty loved those kids, and if something happened under her watch, it would have been an accident or lack of proper oversight (due to her immaturity or drug use). However, having watched Ronald Cummings for the past couple of years, if he was uninvolved, his behavior would have been very different towards Misty. In my opinion, both of these two know what happened and know if the truth comes out, it will only make things worse for each of them so they continue to hold on to what look like stories to me, not the truth."

2) Misty Croslin Expresses Disgust
Video review by Eyes at 9:54 AM, February 24, 2009
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2009/02/misty-croslins-shows-disgust.html

"This is a video ... that has continually played in my head since I saw it over a week ago. I noticed what I suspect is a microexpression of disgust when Misty says, "I seen the kitchen light on."
... "Misty is truly distraught, but I can't figure out why she has feelings of disgust when she talks about the kitchen light being on ... I would expect to see fear or concern on her face, but instead, I see disgust."
... " Is Misty leaving out some details? "
... "Many of you have questioned if Misty is truly crying here. I believe the answer is yes. Her tears and emotions of sadness are genuine."

The link on the eyes for lies for this video review is no longer working, however, I believe this is another copy of the same video they reviewed:
Last moments with missing 5-year old Haleigh Cummings - YouTube

The comments are interesting following Renee's opinion. There is also a review of Ronald. Since time has lapsed since original review, I had to search the website plus Haleigh to access these.

This is from a few months ago, but I wasn't sure if it had been posted on Websleuths. Ron has been writing letters to some lady.
http://levipageshow.com/?p=676#comments

ETA: okay, apparently the whole internet (except me) has known about this girl for a couple of years.

Thanks for the links.
Brings me right back to my seething dislike for both of them and their families. My hope is that one of them gets enough self esteem therapy and life will age them into some sort of conscience need to unburden themselves. It wont bring Haleigh back but it will allow them some sort of peace, which I think misty will need someday. Imo life is a whole nother ballgame in your late teens early 20's than your 30's and 40's.
Anyone know what the rest of the people are doing lately? I wonder if tommy's ex wil ever add anymore than she has already said about that night? I wonder of joe will pop out some sort of evidence he might have kept around for his own self preservation. (imo he helped w/ cleanup only) Is crystal still around trying to impress ron that she still needs him (needs help imo)? No new mugshots of lisa or hank? chelsea/timmy still together in FL?

I feel like I'm reciting the opening lines to "Soap" (old tv show) just replace the Cambells and Tates w/ cummings and croslins, add some "Deliverance" banjo...

Haleighs so short life had to be nothing but chaos and stress. Poor baby.

Haleighs so short life had to be nothing but chaos and stress. Poor baby.

That is one of the saddest things about this whole case and the reason why it haunts me to this day. Children need a safe, clean home...they need fairly healthy food and stable schedules...they need to know someone genuinely cares about them...ugh I can't even fathom what little Haleigh's "home life" (if you can call it that) must have been like.

Anyway, given the drama these families have been into in the past, I'm surprised there haven't been any recent news stories. Hmm.

I've lost track - are the principals involved all still in jail?

TIA

I've lost track - are the principals involved all still in jail?

TIA

Ronald Cummings - in prison
Misty Croslin - in prison
Tommy Croslin - in prison
Hope Sykes - in prison

All on drug charges, not charges involving Haleigh, although I believe that the lengths of the sentences were definitely influenced by suspected involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

I'm curious as to what Teresa Neves is doing now. Is she working? Where is she living?

We evolve in what we believe happened in most cases. For me, the only thing that has changed is I can finally see that the cops really believe all four of these people were directly involved in the demise of Haleigh. I have long thought that Hope was at the mobile home that night too. I felt that is why Tommy's wife was so mad. I think she knows more than she is telling or at least suspects more.

http://t.co/Vjf1eVnCvF

This park is 56 miles from Palatka, Fl. Ron and Misty did make a trip to Jacksonville, Fl, nearby after Haleigh disappeared. Could this possibly be Haleigh? I'm hoping that she has been found.

We evolve in what we believe happened in most cases. For me, the only thing that has changed is I can finally see that the cops really believe all four of these people were directly involved in the demise of Haleigh. I have long thought that Hope was at the mobile home that night too. I felt that is why Tommy's wife was so mad. I think she knows more than she is telling or at least suspects more.

I also think that Hope knows everything that happened. I've also thought that Hope's mother may have ended her life because of this whole situation.

I think of this case often. I still don't know what to think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://t.co/Vjf1eVnCvF

This park is 56 miles from Palatka, Fl. Ron and Misty did make a trip to Jacksonville, Fl, nearby after Haleigh disappeared. Could this possibly be Haleigh? I'm hoping that she has been found.

I kinda think it is a child because they seem to wanna muddy the waters with whether it is human or animal. A small child with scattered bones might be the size of a animal. I don't think there would be any mistaking long bones from an adult.

Just wishful thinking on my part. I hope it's her too if she is dead.

I also think that Hope knows everything that happened. I've also thought that Hope's mother may have ended her life because of this whole situation.

Is hopes mom the woman (helper,nurse,whatever) that was in gma sykes story/timeline. To have been w/ her when she "dropped clean clohes off" ?
It's weird I never thought much about hope having been there that night Just thought she got into drugs/dealing but now that its been mentioned and if yes that was her mom there w/ ggms sykes (cuz IMO they were there in an emergency capacity) and yes hope did get hit w/ harsh sentence. Yes now I surely can add her to the mix that night.
ron... you'd think he'd be a kinder man to his woman folk the way they swooped in and took care of whatever mess ron created. IMO.

Interesting point about Hope's mom. Did we ever find out more about her cause of death? I've been back through many threads but could only find that it was described as "sudden" and there seemed to be no proof that she had been ill beforehand.

Interesting point about Hope's mom. Did we ever find out more about her cause of death? I've been back through many threads but could only find that it was described as "sudden" and there seemed to be no proof that she had been ill beforehand.

I've always assumed her death might have been drug-related, just given the family she was in. Not necessarily that she OD'ed (although that's certainly possible) but more like years of drug abuse just caught up with her. Of course, I have no proof she did drugs and am just making this assumption based on how much drug activity seems to have been going on with this group.

Never thought of suicide, but I guess that makes sense, too.

I am sad for Hope to have lost her mom so young.

Ronald Cummings - in prison
Misty Croslin - in prison
Tommy Croslin - in prison
Hope Sykes - in prison

All on drug charges, not charges involving Haleigh, although I believe that the lengths of the sentences were definitely influenced by suspected involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

Crystal Sheffield is in jail also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back