UCFAlumni2002

Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenn
Reaction score
Website
www.findjenniferkesse.com
www.findjenniferkesse.com
Family Letter

January 2014 – 8 Years Missing
This January 24th marks 8 years since Jennifer was last seen or heard from. She has seemingly fallen off the face earth through the heinous act of Abduction. We her family, friends and even strangers miss Jennifer tremendously. The task of finding Jennifer and bringing her home has only gotten more challenging at this point in time with the passing of time, yet that fact will not deter us from continuing our search and efforts to locate Jennifer. To date there has been an incredible amount of energy and resources utilized in the fight to find her yet she still eludes us in every way. The efforts have also been the same in trying to identify and locate the Person of Interest filmed dropping Jennifer’s car off 1/24/2006 at high noon 1 mile down the road from where Jennifer called Home in Orlando, Fl.. The frustration this has brought not only to this family but to Law Enforcement can no longer be measured. They simply don’t make charts that go that high. On every level for 8 years Jennifer’s case has shown little results and has stymied some of the best Investigating agencies available to her. Her case has been handled by approximately a dozen different investigators as well as 3 SMART Panels made up of the best of the best who have solved cases, tough cases, as well as the FBI. Still, we hold out great HOPE of finding Jennifer for we know that Someone Knows Something that can end this desperate search quickly and successfully. Jennifer needs that person(s) to step up and speak up NOW. We have stated from day one that we will not rest, we will not stop the awareness for Jennifer and we will not settle for anything less than finding her. It is our unconditional love we have for her that will give us the strength, ability and fortitude to continue this fight until she is Found. It was love which created Jennifer and it will be that love that finds her. We have said it many times the trials and tribulations we go through truly mean little to nothing compared to what Jennifer has or had endured for so long. Our feelings, emotions, and wants mean nothing. It is Jennifer that all energy, resources and actions should be used on. We are merely the by-product of her crime.

To the person or persons who took Jennifer or have information about Jennifer’s abduction we offer you this. We do not care who took her, why she was taken, where she has been and what has been done to her. All we care about at this point in time is EXACTLY WHERE SHE IS so she is found/recovered and cared for in the proper way in any manner needed, for the good or bad. We don’t care if Jennifer’s crime was planned or just a crime of happenstance. We don’t care if it was a mistake, an accident or passion or punishment to her for something she may have done to someone or thing. All those questions don’t really matter. What matters is she is found and brought home. There is still a reward of $5,000 for information leading to Jennifer’s whereabouts. It’s there for the taking for Information only. We call on any person with information to make the call to Crimeline, 1-800-423-8477(TIPS), No Names, No ID, just information, Orlando Police 407-246-2121(or any of their direct #’s), FBI 1-866-838-1153 or a Lawyer who can protect you, your identity and still access the reward money. We know you may be scared. We know you may not think the information you have is important, just make the call. A burden will be lifted from your shoulders immediately.

Lastly, to Jennifer. We love you so much and miss you. A second does not go by that we are not thinking of you and trying our very best to do the things needed to find you and bring you home. We are sorry we were not able to protect you. We are sorry there are people in our world who feel it is OK to take another person against their will. We are sorry it has taken so long and will take even longer before we get to you, but we will. We will not let evil win. We will not let mountains or oceans get in our way. We will not let silence of those who know what happened stop us. The information needed to find you will be uncovered and you will be with us once again where you belong. That we promise.
Drew, Joyce Logan & Katie Kesse

Wow, I just cant believe its been 8 years. At the time Jennifer disappeared, I lived in Orlando, Florida and worked at the Millenia Mall. (which is directly across from her apartment complex) I can remember my husband and I joined the search partys and we went out day after day. Always believing she would be found. I met Drew and Joyce when my manager and I took food to the comand post in the mall and my heart ached for the pain the Keese's were going through. Now here we are.... 8 years later.. Are you kidding me??? WHOEVER YOU ARE. OR MAYBE ITS SOMEONE YOU KNOW.. Maybe an ex, or a family member. But I ask you,, put yourself in Joyce Keese's shoes. Do you have a heart? How would you feel if your daughter, or son, your mother or father, maybe your husband or wife just disappeared. You wake up one day and NEVER get to see them again. Never knowing where there at. If their still here with us. Always wondering what happened to them. I ask you to please search deep inside and PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING... END THIS FAMILY'S NIGHTMARE. It says you can remain annoymous. No one will ever know...

It's hard to even fathom the frustration that the Kesse family must feel- with all of the searches, teams, etc. and absolutely nothing. It's hard to believe that, after eight years, there have been no breakthroughs in her case. It's almost unbelievable. I can only hope as much as possible that this will be the year that we will finally get some answers.

I can not imagine this. I don't understand how people disappear into thin air.

Wow, I just cant believe its been 8 years. At the time Jennifer disappeared, I lived in Orlando, Florida and worked at the Millenia Mall. (which is directly across from her apartment complex) I can remember my husband and I joined the search partys and we went out day after day. Always believing she would be found. I met Drew and Joyce when my manager and I took food to the comand post in the mall and my heart ached for the pain the Keese's were going through. Now here we are.... 8 years later.. Are you kidding me??? WHOEVER YOU ARE. OR MAYBE ITS SOMEONE YOU KNOW.. Maybe an ex, or a family member. But I ask you,, put yourself in Joyce Keese's shoes. Do you have a heart? How would you feel if your daughter, or son, your mother or father, maybe your husband or wife just disappeared. You wake up one day and NEVER get to see them again. Never knowing where there at. If their still here with us. Always wondering what happened to them. I ask you to please search deep inside and PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING... END THIS FAMILY'S NIGHTMARE. It says you can remain annoymous. No one will ever know...

Unfortunately the person or persons who did this will not be moved by appeal of any kind. They simply don't care how it affects others. The best hope is that one of them opens their big mouth and tells someone. The dirt bag who did this has either done this before or has told somebody. Maybe his girlfriend, wife, sister, brother, friend. I'm sure it was a male and a Hispanic male from that video. Unfortunately there are still Hispanic men who simply look at women as sex objects, period, because of the machismo that is sometimes inherit in Latin culture, women simply have no value.

Thankfully much of that has vanished, but there are still some who think women are strictly here for their pleasure. Take that and then add the fact you have someone without a conscience, and a pretty girl who lives by herself and something bad happens. I'm not stereo typing all Hispanic men but I lived in Mexico for some time and have family members who are Hispanic and observed how some of them viewed women and it was really bad.

Unfortunately the person or persons who did this will not be moved by appeal of any kind. They simply don't care how it affects others. The best hope is that one of them opens their big mouth and tells someone. The dirt bag who did this has either done this before or has told somebody. Maybe his girlfriend, wife, sister, brother, friend. I'm sure it was a male and a Hispanic male from that video. Unfortunately there are still Hispanic men who simply look at women as sex objects, period, because of the machismo that is sometimes inherit in Latin culture, women simply have no value.

Thankfully much of that has vanished, but there are still some who think women are strictly here for their pleasure. Take that and then add the fact you have someone without a conscience, and a pretty girl who lives by herself and something bad happens. I'm not stereo typing all Hispanic men but I lived in Mexico for some time and have family members who are Hispanic and observed how some of them viewed women and it was really bad.
Dammit! If they/he cannot be moved by appeal then maybe money will out to finally loosen lips. I hate when I drive to Millenia mall and some of the areas around there are super sketchy! Someone has to know who this person is, even if he went back to his home country!

OT I was watching a show tonight where a man in prison confessed to murdering a young woman seventeen years earlier. He was already doing life, so he finally came forward. He was not someone LE could have ever linked to the unsolved murder. So I guess you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme