GUILTY MA - James Robertson, 37, kidnapped and murdered, Avon, 1 Jan 2014 *Arrests, inc. former police officer*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
James Robertson
g12c000000000000000f27560d554bea770c530fcb5148c82b7f0306991.jpg

James Robertson is a 37 year old man who was last seen on New Year's da getting into a silver Toyota Camry at around 12:50 p.m. According to law enforcement, Robertson was met at the door of his home by two guys with guns and badges who took him away. When he didn't come back, family called the police.

Two suspects - Subject 1” is described as a white male in his late 50s to 60-years-old, approximately 5’ 10” with “salt/pepper” hair and a stocky build. “Subject 2” is described by authorities as a white male approximately 50-years-old, 6’ 0” tall, with light brown hair and a thin build.
140110_avon_missing_man_sketches.jpg

Please contact the Massachusetts State Police at (508)820-2121.

Read more: http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/...-tie-to-Avon-mans-disappearance#ixzz2q325pBEh

Read more: http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/...cts-connected-with-missing-man/#ixzz2q318lnXi

This is not going to end well. They need a list of his enemies.

There is much the police are not saying. This guy was not picked up by 2 men because he hit the lottery . Where is all this investigative News they are always spouting they do ?

Well, he had been in trouble with the law before obviously and might have been around some shady people, maybe owed money/drugs to some etc. I don't think this looks good sadly.

I think this guy owed someone money or messed with the wrong thugs. What was he arrested for? What do they mean on page six? Does anyone know what the warrant for his arrest was for?

I think this guy owed someone money or messed with the wrong thugs. What was he arrested for? What do they mean on page six? Does anyone know what the warrant for his arrest was for?

It meant his arrest was on page 6. Here:

13-15139 1050 MOTOR VEHICLE STOP
Location/Address: CRANBERRY HWY + AMES ISLAND
RD
Unit: W10
Narrative:
MOTOR VEHICLE STOP
REASON FOR STOP: IMPEDED OPERATION
DISPOSITION: VERBAL WARNING. OPERATOR, JAMES ROBERT
SON,
08/20/1976, PLACED UNDER ARREST FOR A DEFAULT WARRA
NT. THE
REGISTERED OWNER TOOK CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE.
Refer To Arrest:
13-359-AR
Arrest: ROBERTSON, JAMES
Address: 43 W SPRING ST AVON, MA
DOB: 08/20/1976
Charges: DEFAULT WARRANT DOCKET#1215C
R001542

I just thought about his case yesterday. Such a strange case. I think he might be alive though. Maybe he owed money etc. to some people and now he has to work for them or something like that.

This case is crazy - this man was abducted! I'm assuming he didn't recognize the 2 guys pretending to be constables?

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/05/31/two-charged-with-kidnapping-missing-avon-man/

Prosecutors say two Massachusetts men have pleaded not guilty to kidnapping charges stemming from the New Year’s Day disappearance of an Avon man.

Forty-six-year-old Scott Morrison of Norfolk and 45-year-old Alfred Ricci of Canton were arraigned this week for allegedly kidnapping 37-year-old James Robertson.

The Norfolk District Attorney’s office announced on Friday that a judge ordered the suspects held on $200,000 cash bail. It was not immediately clear if the two men have attorneys.

Prosecutors said they could not release additional information on the case because the investigation into Robertson’s disappearance continues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back