CA CA - Nancy Galvani, 33, San Francisco, 8 Aug 1982

zwiebel

Reaction score
Alison Galvani is still hoping for justice in the 1982 murder of her mother Nancy, she says. Despite the fact she failed in a wrongful death suit November 2013.

Alison was only five when her mom's strangled body was washed up in San Francisco Bay in 1982. She'd been in the process of divorcing her husband Patrick.

Alison was raised by her father. Now she believes he was responsible for her mother's murder.

http://www.latimes.com/local/column...0140110-dto,0,6860612.htmlstory#axzz2q7YUaGP2

Very interesting. I wonder if any of the forensic evidence has been preserved or would it have biodegraded? People have been convicted by circumstantial evidence all the time. I wonder why the DA has not proceeded with prosecution?

Seems strange there was no prosecution. Mom's car was found in dad's garage, for a start. She had driven there to pick up daughter after a custody visitation, telling friends she would be back soon.

So timeline seems to be; mom drives to dad's to pickup child .....and ends up floating in SF bay without daughter, clothes or vehicle, which are all at dad's. Errrrr??

Perhaps the killer murdered mom then kindly dropped mom's vehicle off at dad's, in order not to inconvenience him?

Very interesting. I wonder if any of the forensic evidence has been preserved or would it have biodegraded? People have been convicted by circumstantial evidence all the time. I wonder why the DA has not proceeded with prosecution?

Mom's body was bound with rope. Daughter says dad was an expert with ropes. I can't help wondering if cut ends of the rope that bound Nancy's body might match cut ends of ropes found elsewhere. If the police got a search warrant in time.

The water would have destroyed most evidence on the body, I guess. I wonder if coroner's samples were kept though?

Looks like Dad dodged a bullet. I don't see them catching him at this late date.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back