Visit to mother's grave

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.nbc5.com/news/4469094/detail.html?z=dp&dpswid=2265994&dppid=65172

Photo at link

"I run up on stuff like these here -- coffins pushed up to the side, all open, foul odors coming out," said Sidney Clark. "I'm seeing coffins open, I'm seeing a lot of dirt that has been moved -- the coffins are not even 3 feet in the ground."

NBC5's Phil Rogers reported that he saw at least three wooden coffins sticking out of the dirt, with the plastic-shrouded bodies visible inside. Rogers also reported that concrete burial vaults were clearly exposed as well.

On the ground on a hilltop, there were dozens of grave markers askew and stacked in rows. Clark said for three years, he's been trying to find his mother's grave, to no avail.

"If she was living, if she could talk to me now, she'd be glad I'm doing this right here," he said.

That is a crying shame. It's really sad when it comes down to it........the only thing that matters in the end is whether or not you have money?!

One of the richest men I know has absolutely nothing but his bike, a bible, and a pair of clothes. He chooses to live on the streets with the homeless. He is a minister. He eats at the soup kitchen where we serve with our church.

It's appalling to me that the cemetery doesn't even know where his mother is buried.

mrs4point0 said:
That is a crying shame. It's really sad when it comes down to it........the only thing that matters in the end is whether or not you have money?!

One of the richest men I know has absolutely nothing but his bike, a bible, and a pair of clothes. He chooses to live on the streets with the homeless. He is a minister. He eats at the soup kitchen where we serve with our church.

It's appalling to me that the cemetery doesn't even know where his mother is buried.

Did you look at the slide show of pictures at the site? Last one just made me gasp. We are better than that! Those are people's mothers, fathers, children ... loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back