Maybe I am Imagining This

2luvmy

RIP Ragdoll. You don't get to choose how you're go
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but I was watching the news the other night and left the room for a bit and then came back and caught the very tail end of a news story indicating that a group of people (a mix family and friends) are missing and the Carole Sund foundation was helping to look for them. I have looked for information but don't know where to start. I tried the Carole Sund Foundation website but I really didn't find anything.

Anyone know what I am talking about? Heck it could just be a case of temporary delusions, since I have been cramming for finals.

2luvmy said:
but I was watching the news the other night and left the room for a bit and then came back and caught the very tail end of a news story indicating that a group of people (a mix family and friends) are missing and the Carole Sund foundation was helping to look for them. I have looked for information but don't know where to start. I tried the Carole Sund Foundation website but I really didn't find anything.

Anyone know what I am talking about? Heck it could just be a case of temporary delusions, since I have been cramming for finals.
Is this the story you might be talking about? Brie posted it in the crimes in the news forum:
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20050510/D8A0FHD80.html

Prayers, I don't think that's it...reportedly there was a 911 call around 4:30am and the dispatcher heard gunshots before the line went dead.

Here's the article.

Hey Luvs! I didn't hear anything but will look to see if I can find anything on this for you.

Seeker said:
Prayers, I don't think that's it...reportedly there was a 911 call around 4:30am and the dispatcher heard gunshots before the line went dead.

Here's the article.

Hey Luvs! I didn't hear anything but will look to see if I can find anything on this for you.
yeah, the story you and I posted were pretty much the same...only yours had info abotu the gunshots... that's an odd story too.

I don't know which one luv was referring to then?? hmm

Hey! How are ya Seeker! and Thanks for your help to Prayers.

In all actuality, they could have been summing up the history of the Carole Sund story and I caught the tail end of it thinking it was a new story. I could swear it was a new story similar to what happened to them, but I was thinking we'd be hearing about it all over the news if that was the case. So this may be a moot topic!

I bet that's it Luvs. They were probably doing that "Sund-Carrington Foundation was started after 2 family members and a friend were murdered"...pitch that seems to accompany other news stories where the foundation is offering assistance or a financial reward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back