GUILTY AR - Andrea Clevenger for raping 13yo boy, Sherwood, 2014

Thanks Jerseygirl! Sick, sick woman. I couldn't bring myself to read the arrest affidavit. I hope she goes to jail, where she belongs. I hate the double standard of pedophilia when it comes to women vs men. It should be the same. MOO

Daum...I watched that show weekly. Those cheerleader moms were vicious to each other and for a split second I questioned the validity of this report....but I doubt this is a mean mom gone wild thing.
Just wow, I hope she is punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I feel sorry for her poor daughter!

Btw,
the guy on the vid linked above is not the owner of cheer perfection that was on the show.

I watch this show too! All of the moms are awful on that show. Andrea (the pedo) is the cheer mom "president" and so pretentious and condescending. A 13 year old? Blech.

Thanks Jerseygirl! Sick, sick woman. I couldn't bring myself to read the arrest affidavit. I hope she goes to jail, where she belongs. I hate the double standard of pedophilia when it comes to women vs men. It should be the same. MOO

Frigga, don't, it'll make you throw up. It's as awful as you think it would be. I wish it weren't imprinted in my mind now, but I can't mind erase it.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind me, please!

Second "Cheer Perfection" Star Arrested on Drug Charges

http://www.katv.com/story/24464102/second-cheer-perfection-star

A second star of the TLC reality show "Cheer Perfection" has been arrested. Ronald Dunlap, 41, was arrested overnight and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Dunlap stars on the reality show with his wife Alisha Dunlap. Both are coaches at the Sherwood cheerleading gym Cheer Time Perfection.

Wife Alisha had no idea he smoked pot? I can tell instantly if my son has been just by looking at his face.

Full interview w Alisha Dunlap:

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...r-gym-co-owner/d/story/ZHRvOIgZsE6fGG5slmkHpA

She seems absolutely devastated. I do feel for her, she has always come across as an intelligent and fair woman who really does care for those kids. It's quite rare that reality TV leaves a person unscathed in its portrayal of them - but it has always been hard to find fault with the way she conducts herself.

I want to know what a married father of three young children was doing out at 1am on a weeknight!

Wife Alisha had no idea he smoked pot? I can tell instantly if my son has been just by looking at his face.

Ok...I find this story sick and twisted and don't understand the attraction at ALL.

But I had to quote this because I was one of those parents who always was bewildered how someone wouldn't notice if someone...esp. their child...was high. I am VERY observant and cannot believe my son was high in front of me for 6 mths before i knew. Really! I was shocked. So it can happen....some people's faces don't change at all. I smoked it twice...both times my eyes were slits. No hiding it at all!

:scared:

i'm here to confess that this show was a guilty pleasure of mine, along with toddlers and tiaras:facepalm:

you know the kind, the kind of show that you dive for the remote to stop the dvr when anyone in your hive enters the room:floorlaugh:

i would just sit slack-jawed at both of these productions and laugh at the craziness....

NOW THIS..........OOOOOOOOOO EMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEE......and only one day between these arrests .....

wonder how the phone lines and cell phone towers in sherwood arkansas surivived the 24-48 hour barage:floorlaugh:

<shaking head>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cheer-perfection-mom-gets-10-years-in-underage-sex-case/

An Arkansas mother once featured on "Cheer Perfection," a reality show on TLC that followed young cheerleaders in competition, has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for having sex with a 13-year-old boy.

The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports that Andrea Clevenger pleaded guilty in Pulaski County Circuit Court to first-degree sexual assault and engaging a child in sexually explicit conduct. The plea agreement also requires her to stay away from the boy for at least 20 years. The 34-year-old mother of three must serve two-and-a-half years before she is eligible for parole.

Again admitting I watched this show often. This 'mom' appeared to be such a preppy,caring mom. im shocked she did this with a child!!!
Her poor daughter!

Wow, 10 years!

True, Kylie I believe will be 14 this October. So sad she will be without a mother figure during her teen years. Does Andrea have any other children?

Whoa, 10 years! I wasn't expecting that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back