UK - Mikaeel Kular media and timeline thread *no discussion*

I don't know if this is the actual block, but all the blocks in the street look of similar age and construction, with similar doors.

It seems unlikely a small child would have the strength to pull it open, even if he could reach, I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 10
kirsty malcolm ‏@kirstymalcolm 2m
Police briefing search volunteers #mikaeelkular @STVNews they say no sign with anyone

BeG-MrBIYAAFjrl.jpg

https://twitter.com/kirstymalcolm

Frank Arthur, 72, a retired project manager who lives above the family, said he had lived in the property for five years, and the family had been living downstairs throughout that time.
He added: “I didn’t hear anything unusual and I’m not aware of any disturbance in the night. It was the police who knocked on my door, and then we saw it on the news.
“They are a quiet family. Whenever I’ve seen the family it’s just the mother and her kids. There are four children and they’re a happy little lot.
“I’ve seen some of the children playing in the stair but they’ve never been a bother. They’ve been here all the time I’ve lived here, which is five years.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ve-got-out-of-house-alone-neighbours-say.html

Real Radio News SCOT ‏@RealScotNews 58s
.@PoliceScotland activate a Child Rescue Alert as they work to trace Mikaeel Kular in Edinburgh. The phone number is 0300 200 0200.

STV Edinburgh ‏@STVEdinburgh 5m
New description of Mikaeel Kular: Scar on nose & sore on left side of his mouth. Hair may be longer than in photo

BeHS8nOCMAAU938.jpg

Police Scotland ‏@policescotland 3m
#MikaeelKular possibly wearing a thigh length beige jacket with grey fur lined hood, black gloves with multi-coloured fingers… 1/2

Police Scotland ‏@policescotland 3m
… dark navy blue jogging bottoms, grey pyjama top with embroidered turquoise dinosaur on chest & brown Clark shoes with 2 Velcro straps 2/2

Talking about Child Alert, showing number.
Seaching specifically in the immendiate area around his home.

Additional info re description. 2 ft tall?! Wearing blue jogger bottoms and a top with dinosaur on it. Possibly beige hoohded coat with brown shoes.

Focus remains in Edinburgh.

Any new info at all?!
No evidence of any criminality, concern grows with passing of time. Please continue searching properties, check nieghbours, empty properties - anywhere that a 3 yr old would seek shelter.

Possible he could have opened the doors at the flats.

All key members of family spoken to.

No suspects - no evidence of criminality.
This is a missing person enquiry. (HE IS THREE????!!!!).

No sightings at all.

Looking at CCTV - last time he was seen was at 9pm last night.

No one else has access to the property except mother & siblings.

No properties of interests.

No formal detentions or arrests (???).

Cannot confirm who is assisting them.

Not gone missing previously.

Normally shared bedroom with his twin, but was alone last night.
Mother was last to see him.

Gah, they could be talking about a 30 year old if I didnt know better.
:(

BBC1 Scotland now......nothing new....

Police keeping all options open
Dedicated phone number 0300 200 0200
Thanks to public
Look outbuildings
Common stairs
Walkers stay vigilent
Its dark, cold
Dogs, mounted police, emergency services

Staff online

Members online