CA - Sesario 'Rocky' Roque, 67, strangled, Victorville, 24 Sept 2002

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wish the news would have posted more details about this. Some other issue must have caused her to strangle this guy. Hard to believe it was over a bra... :waitasec:

Maybe it was that 3million dollar bra encrusted with diamonds and various gems that victoria secret had in their catalogue ;)

Casshew said:
Maybe it was that 3million dollar bra encrusted with diamonds and various gems that victoria secret had in their catalogue ;)
ah now that would make sense :rolleyes: :D

1986 said:
MAybe he was wearing it.

Maybe the issue was HOW he got it in the first place.

I don't think I'd kill someone over a bra, though.

rosario_c said:
After reading the above mentioned article, I believe I have a theory as to how this crime did occur. The defendent and the victim, aftering having consumed "nightcaps" were in fact dancing, when the defendent realized that the victim was becoming overheated. She proceded to unbutton his shirt where upon she recognized his "girtle" has none other than her missing bra. She flew into a fit of rage in realizing that it did indeed, fit him better. She then wrestled him to the ground and attempted to remove the bra by lifting it over his head. The padded underwired became entangled around the victim's throat and only after he stopped screaming, "give me back my boob-tube" did the defendent realize that he was no longer breathing. This made removal much easier. She calmly went back to her residence and hand-washed said garment as per instructions.

We all know how hard it is to find the perfect bra!

HMMM???

Do they permit one to wear a bra in prison???

Because now maybe it will be thought of as a weapon??

Again, again, again you ladies have it all wrong! Now here is the true story behind this bizarre murder! When the lady returned home, from a night on the town, and found the male using her bra as a "swinging cradle" for a newborn set of twins he had produced with another woman she had no option but to slay the dragon and raise the twins as good Christian children. You know them as them today as the "double your pleasure, double your fun" chewing gum twins. :doh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back