"Deadly Sins" on Investigative Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kimster,There is a replay at 4am.Have it set to record.

I want to watch it again. I was interrupted during the part when they were talking about JP's brother being involved in hiding Susan's body.

They also said Steven Powell is probably the only one remaining who knows what they did with her. I hate even typing his name - he is so disgusting!!!

I want to watch it again. I was interrupted during the part when they were talking about JP's brother being involved in hiding Susan's body.

They also said Steven Powell is probably the only one remaining who knows what they did with her. I hate even typing his name - he is so disgusting!!!

The part with Josh's brother Mike was something I do not remember about the case.They said Mike drove 1,000 miles from Washington state and Josh rented a car and He and Mike moved the body(from wherever it had been) to Mike's car.Mike then drove it North somewhere between Utah and Oregon( note that they did not actually say Mike disposed of the body).Mike then finds a place in Oregon to tow his car 100 miles to a tow yard that would cut it up and sell the pcs. and smash the rest.
I did not care for the over the top sensational way they presented the case.Darren Kavinoky a behavior expert I have seen on HLN ,narrated like it was the tabloids.I never want to watch this show ever again.
They left out the wet stain on the carpet and fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie