GUILTY KS - Harold 'Hal' Sasko, 52, murdered in his Lawrence home, 14 Jan 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
f4477252-e60b-4e36-bde2-52c9c7157477_zps748419f2.png

http://www.kmbz.com/pages/18208321.php?contentType=4&contentId=14560703

Sgt. Trent McKinley said Saturday that officers went to the home late Friday in an attempt to contact the individual reported missing by family members.

Officers found the body of the man, who apparently suffered traumatic injuries that police didn't specify. McKinley says the case is considered a homicide, and the victim has not been positively identified.

He says police are still looking for the missing person, identified as 19-year-old Sarah Brooke Gonzales McLinn, who also lives at the home and hasn't been seen in several days.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/24490357/lawrence-police-investigating-homicide-searching-for-missing-woman

"We did have a violent incident. We don't know who is responsible for that," Sgt. Trent McKinley said. Now, police want to find McLinn.

"Whether she is a victim, a witness, a suspect or none of the above," McKinley said.

Ms. McLinn's vehicle is also missing, a four-door, dark gray or blue 2008 Nissan Altima with Kansas "In God We Trust" license number AK149. Could not find a physical description for her.

A very pretty young lady. Hope she is safe.

It is strange if someone is pretty it becomes I hope she is ok, thru the eyes of LE...Tho...I first ask if she is the killer. There is a dead man in her home & both her car and she is now gone. So it sounds to me......As if she may Hv fled the scene....it just doesn't matter to me what someone looks like, we all Hv the capacity to murder. We r human. ;(. Jmo

We Hv ppl like JVM etc NG to thank for this misnomer, saying things like just look at her, could she Hv murdered? I dk how many times I Hv heard esp JVM say thus. Thn the populous, follows w that line Of thought. It does not Matter what a person looks like. Rant over, pet peeve of mine!

He owns a Cici's Pizza in Topeka...

Can't find anything on her, but with the long name, who knows what she actually goes by.

Why was a 19 year old living with a 52 year old? They aren't related are they?

I saw this story yesterday and debated with myself on whether to post it because I wasn't sure what the situation was. The tipping point for me was that Sarah's family had reported her missing and LE had gone to that house in the first place to follow up on the MP report.

http://6lawrence.com/news/crime-fire-courts/8509-identity-of-lawrence-homicide-victim-released-lawrence-woman-still-missing

According to McKinley, parents of a resident, 19-year-old Sarah Brooke Gonzalez McLinn, called police requesting help contacting their daughter after they were unable to reach her for several days... McKinley said. "It had been about since mid-week that they lost touch with her and that was very atypical."

<snip>

Sasko's body was identified following an autopsy completed Saturday night. According to McKinley police are still exploring the relationship between the Sasko and McLinn but understand that they've known each other for a number of years. Friends and relatives of McLinn have some knowledge of Sasko and the relationship they had as far as being roommates, but police are continuing to ask for additional information.

FB is showing a Sarah Gonzales who lives in Lawrence and worked at Cici's Pizza. I can't see enough on the profile to tell if it's her or just a weird coincidence.

FB is showing a Sarah Gonzales who lives in Lawrence and worked at Cici's Pizza. I can't see enough on the profile to tell if it's her or just a weird coincidence.

I'm positive that's her. She is friends with a female Sasko who looks to be about her age (19 or so).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back