GUILTY CA - Justice Toliver, 17, fatally shot, Oakland, 23 Jan 2014

Crazy! First the girl killed by her sister because she was ungrateful, now this?

Where the hell did a 14yr old get a gun from? :waitasec:

The 14-yr old is on the loose, and police are searching for him.

So many sad things here...
Justice Toliver, the 17-yr old victim, had a 3-year old daughter (!)
They were living with the grandmother. Where is their mother? Why is the father no longer there?
How did this child get a gun?!

Horrible. :( I hope the poor 2/3yo didn't witness her uncle murdering her mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several sources say 3-yr old daughter, and others 2-yr old.

Assuming she's 2, then you have a mother conceiving at 14 years old and giving birth at 15. That's just sad.

I would like to know what happened to the victim's own mother. I have read at least one comment after an article online that has her in jail or prison. But I have not been able to retrieve that comment, I have read so many articles so far.

What a sorry situation that has now resulted in tragedy.

Where the hell did a 14yr old get a gun from? :waitasec:

Most likely on the streets of Oakland (a notorious ghetto, one of very few in Northern California).

He probably swaggered with it stuck in his pants and it was just a matter of time before he used it to murder someone.

Family begs teen accused of killing sister to turn self in

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/surveillance-video-may-help-find-alleged-oakland-t/nc2fH/

snipped

Chuk said the complex has an extensive security system with more than 100 cameras, some of which captured Mario and Justice in the laundry room. Chuk said nothing unusual occurred between them there, but he would not allow KTVU to see the footage.

“She came in after it happened,” Carol Jones told KTVU. Jones is a family friend and anti-violence volunteer helping the family with arrangements. Relatives have said the siblings were fighting over laundry, but Jones isn’t so sure.

“Their granny won’t even speak on it, or talk about it, she won’t say. Tears just roll down her cheeks because it’s so unbelievable, a brother and a sister,” Jones said.

-----

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Brother-of-slain-Oakland-teen-still-on-run-5171940.php

snipped

"Typically, we do not release the name of a juvenile, but the law does allow us to do it, especially in a case where public safety is concerned," said police spokeswoman Officer Johnna Watson. "We do know that a firearm was used in (Thursday's) homicide. We have not recovered that firearm. We believe he may still have it. We are considering him armed and dangerous."

Nice photo with that article. wth

I cant find it now, but on FB there was something that stated that it was the best photo of the boy that they could find, without only showing his face. The rest all had gang signs and/or other gang members. I think that the family supplied photos because they want the boy to turn himself in, or it was FB or something similar.

In all probability, this little killer is being sheltered by fellow gang members somewhere in the city. The police will eventually find him, however.

I hope they throw the book at everyone who might be protecting this little .

On Thursday afternoon security cameras caught Mario carrying a gun as he walked down the hallway of the apartment block’s fifth floor where he and his sister lived, police said.

http://www.news.com.au/world/mario-...te-in-california/story-fndir2ev-1226810918466

Mr Stewart, who lives in the same apartment block as Mario and Justice, said he didn’t know why Justice was killed. "But it wasn’t over no laundry," he told NBC.

Hasn't been in the local news, which is surprising, because I personally know John Burris. He's a media hog. Any chance to get his face out there in media time, he takes it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back