Identified! SC - Greenville Co., Male skeletal in woods, Jan'14 - Marcel Davis

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20140124/NEWS06/301240027/Mystery-surrounds-skeletal-remains-found-Greenville-County-woods

Investigators are looking for more clues today after skeletal remains were found Thursday by a person walking in the woods in an area off Groce Road and Blackberry Valley Road.

The skeleton was not in one piece and the bones were scattered over an area where it appears people go 4-wheeling, said Greenville County Coroner Parks Evans.

Investigators will work today to determine if the remains are male or female, authorities said Thursday.

http://www.live5news.com/story/24540636/charleston-co-sheriffs-office-monitoring-remains-found-in-upstate

Officials with the Charleston County Sheriff's Office say skeletal remains found in the Upstate on Thursday appear to be that of a male body.

Investigators in the Lowcountry say they have been monitoring the discovery of the remains that were discovered about six miles outside of Traveler's Rest in connection to the disappearance of Gayle McCaffrey who has not been seen since March 2012.

According to Charleston County deputies, Robert McCaffrey was pulled over for speeding in Traveler's Rest, the same day she was reported missing.

I thought of Gayle McCaffrey when I saw this on the news. Her husband went from the Charleston area to the Traveler's Rest area which is few hundred miles after fighting with his wife. He was caught in a lie because he got a speeding ticket on his route. Got back home to find his wife gone. I have often wondered just where along that route he left her.

Wow! With this discovery, maybe there will be answers to Gayle's location...

:waitasec:

I can't find any information surrounding Davis' disappearance? Anyone have any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back