GUILTY UK - Elizabeth Thomas, 17, found dismembered, Oxted, Surrey, 24 Jan 2014

A 17-year-old boy with a fixation on the TV serial killer Dexter who murdered West Wickham teenager Elizabeth Thomas has been jailed for 25 years.

Steven Miles, 16 at the time, ferociously stabbed his victim before he dismembered her body in the "blood-curdling" killing in his bedroom of his family home in Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey, on January 24 this year...

Miles stabbed her in the head and back and went on to dismember her legs and an arm, wrapping the limbs in clingfilm and placing them in bin bags, and covered her body in a green plastic garden sheet.

The teenage politics student used saws and tools from his father's tree surgeon business to cut up her body.
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1...murder_of_West_Wickham_girl_Elizabeth_Thomas/

This is so crazy, I am in UK and didn't hear about this until yesterday. I don't know what's worse, using a tv show or autism as a "defence". There are so many questions I have about this story and what happened.

When will people just deal with the fact evil people watch tv and listen to music, it bares no connection to their acts at all.

R.I.P Elizabeth

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991