The disposession of Latoya Ammons Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up..

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://archive.indystar.com/article/20140125/NEWS/301250013/The-disposession-Latoya-Ammons

The disposession of Latoya Ammons
Nurse, DCS case manager said they saw boy walk up wall, prompting a series of exorcisms
Jan. 25, 2014

...The 7-year-old stared into his brother’s eyes and began to growl again.

“It’s time to die,” the boy said in a deep, unnatural voice. “I will kill you.”

While the youngest boy spoke, the older brother started head-butting Campbell in the stomach.

Campbell grabbed her grandson’s hands and started praying.

What happened next would rattle the witnesses, and to some it would offer not only evidence but proof of paranormal activity.

According to Washington’s original DCS report — an account corroborated by Walker, the nurse — the 9-year-old had a “weird grin” and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling. He then flipped over Campbell, landing on his feet. He never let go of his grandmother’s hand....

I don't know what to think of this. The Amityville Horror story was an admitted hoax; http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/amityville.asp

Precisely.

I saw my kid moonwalk up walls with a weird look on his face a bunch of times.

Reminds me of the movie with Barbara Hershey, The Entity. The movie was based on Doris Bither's claim that she was being raped by a ghost.

Well, if a priest gets paid to exorcise the house I hope they pay him honestly. If the check bounces it might get repossessed.

So you're accusing the DCS worker -- who had nothing to gain -- of filing false reports under penalty of perjury? And the police officers, hospital workers, and priest all lied too?

Talk about being irrational.

By the way, if you feel something supernatural happening to you, just say the Lord's prayer and pray to Jesus, and all will be well. Note, you may have to struggle and repeat, but all will be well if you pray to Jesus Christ.

Most or all of the other nonsense is just that, nonsense.

By the way, if you feel something supernatural happening to you, just say the Lord's prayer and pray to Jesus, and all will be well. Note, you may have to struggle and repeat, but all will be well if you pray to Jesus Christ.

Most or all of the other nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Yeah, but don't do it while the kid is on the ceiling. He'll fall and bash his head. :giggle: Sorry, I'm not making fun of you. It's just an image that popped into my head.

So you're accusing the DCS worker -- who had nothing to gain -- of filing false reports under penalty of perjury? And the police officers, hospital workers, and priest all lied too?

Talk about being irrational.

It wouldn't be perjury if they were victims of a hoax or convinced by someone's delusions and believed what they thought they witnessed.

It wouldn't be perjury if they were victims of a hoax or convinced by someone's delusions and believed what they thought they witnessed.

:waitasec: I don't think you can hoax someone walking up a wall in your own office.

:waitasec: I don't think you can hoax someone walking up a wall in your own office.

That's perhaps the most convincing part since I can't believe any professionals would like to put that sort of wacky thing on a case report if they didn't really think they saw something strange it but you never know. Maybe a spooky preamble, some acrobatic stunt so fast that no one's really sure what they saw, then loads of suggestion afterwards and a parkour move morphs into something demonic in the minds of the people who were expecting to see something demonic?

Lots of this story just seems like BS imo. Many things were apparently only reported by the family. The house is possessed by 200 high ranking demons and Beelzebub himself, yet the previous or the later tenants experienced nothing out of ordinary? Demonic possession is as good an excuse as any for the children's injuries, acting up and skipping school.

Is anyone ever possessed by the garden variety, low ranking, aspiring trainee demons?

Yikes.

On this one, I'll straddle the rail
And just post, "Wow! What a tale."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ana-home-official-reports-saying-no-hoax.html

Daily Mail has a video interview of the granny and an audio of the demonic spirit saying hey

In a chilling aside, in a separate audio recording made by one of the officers as he took pictures while his colleague filmed – audible here exclusively at MailOnline – the two officers’ speech is cut across by a whispered, but clear, ‘Hey.’ Neither said or heard it at the time.

Both are now convinced it is a demonic rasp, issuing a welcome or a challenge as they stood unwittingly on the lip of a ‘portal to hell.’

I'm so disappointed. I wanted to hear a demonic rasp and I wouldn't have known it was one if there were no blinking subtitles in the video. I think it just sounds like the person on the tape said "(o)kay", talking under their breath, promptly forgot about it because you don't remember that sort of meaningless utterances if you're looking for a portal to hell and paying attention on demons, and later became spooked by his own voice.

Ooze: The family and officials reported an oil-type substance running down furniture and the blinds, marks can be seen above. Even when they sealed the room and returned, it would continue to run

Any chance it was because the family smeared oil around the house...:
Eventually, after listening to Campbell and Ammons talk about the house and visiting it, officials at one church told them the Carolina Street house had spirits in it. They recommended the family clean the home with bleach and ammonia, then use oil to draw crosses on every door and window.

At the church's suggestion, Ammons said she poured olive oil on her three children's hands and feet, then smeared oil in the shape of crosses on their foreheads.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

You put oil on the hands and feet of three children, you're going to have oily goo everywhere they go. Mothering 101.

And, for those who enjoy stories about incredibly odd and hard to reckon stories:

The Eerily Unexplainable Indiana Demon House That Demands to Be Turned Into a Movie. (Grantland)
---
At first it all seemed pretty hoax-y, and I had to cross-check that the Indianapolis Star wasn’t the kind of outlet that was in the business of breaking news about Marlboro M marijuana cigarettes. We learned a lot in 2013, didn’t we? But no: Two Pulitzer Prizes prop it up very soundly. Abril Uno it ain’t. It didn’t convince me that demons are real — aside from the five minutes that I let it take me by the hand and lead me into my scary mental theme park — but it was the best true-life scary yarn that’s been spun in a while.
---
much more at the link

I was going to say do none of these folks have a cell phone! Then I read the article. Kids were taken from mom. Either she's the demon or those kids were behaving oddly because they had been abused. Wonder which church the case worker belongs to...

I was going to say do none of these folks have a cell phone! Then I read the article. Kids were taken from mom. Either she's the demon or those kids were behaving oddly because they had been abused. Wonder which church the case worker belongs to...

If you are a parent or guardian, you should be stripped of your parental rights if the first thing you do is look for your phone when your kid gets possessed and walks on the ceiling for 5 seconds.

Same goes for the workers, if all they did was look for their phone to take pictures, they should be fired.

Seriously, if you saw a ghost or someone in your care started to threatening to kill people and walking on the ceiling, would you really say "wait right there I need to take a picture!"

If I was going to go on and try to flog my story to a gullible public?

Um, yes.

Presumably the "professionals" all had work phones on them plus warning plus shimmering around the room like that probably takes some time so no reason why the possessed kids couldn't at least be photographed looking "possessed" so someone will believe you.

But I was always a bit of a boy scout at work if I had to leave the office I'd prepare for the meeting ahead take my phone and notes and be ready for any random levitations and/or stuff I might need to photograph.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back