Match! TX - Houston, WhtFem UP4641, 20-30, hit & run, Mar'80 *Paulette Jaster*

Houston Mom

Reaction score
ModNote:

I am copying these posts from the Paulette Jaster thread to the UID forum. Houston Mom submitted Paulette Jaster in comparison to a Jane Doe hit by a car in Harris County Texas. The match was subsequently confirmed.

attachment.php

CONGRATS HOUSTON MOM!!! :fireworks:

_______

Submitted Paula as a possible match for UID involved in a hit and run in March of 1980.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/4641

oops, I see she is already mentioned on the thread.......:blushing:

Attachments

• Paulette Jaster and UP4641.jpg
    Paulette Jaster and UP4641.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,042
NAMUS updated I-10 hit and run case with a picture!!! BTW, this girl was hitchhiking along I-10 when she was struck and killed. She was measured at 5'4" and 138 lbs. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a light blue wrap around skirt, dark blue jacket and whit sandals, AND SHE WAS CARRYING A DUFFLE BAG.

Attachments

• paulette collage.jpg
    paulette collage.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 365
Striking resemblance!

I see a resemblance also. The main difference is the skin color. I wonder if Paulette was the type of person that tanned. She had been in AZ for many months so she would have had sun exposure.

Yes, I also see a striking resemblance to my sister Paulette. And yes, she did have a tendency to have tanned skin.

Yes, I also see a striking resemblance to my sister Paulette. And yes, she did have a tendency to have tanned skin.

Thank you Pbuck. So sorry your sister has remained missing for so many years. Trust me, if this UID is she, Dr. D. from Harris County Forensic Institute will get her back to you. I send you my prayers that wherever she is, she is at peace.

Thank you Pbuck. So sorry your sister has remained missing for so many years. Trust me, if this UID is she, Dr. D. from Harris County Forensic Institute will get her back to you. I send you my prayers that wherever she is, she is at peace.
Hello Houston Mom: Do you know Dr. D personally? I am awaiting a reply from her...I believe we have found my sister! NamUs #4641 that you brought to my attention.

No I don't, I do hope to meet her one day. She is very dedicated. (((Pbuck)))

PBuck- I hope you have your answer soon.

How did you happen to connect the two cases? I'm calling it a Miracle you did! Can't thank you enough...

Houstonmom is one smart cookie!
I hope you have your answers soon Pbuck, please keep us updated!!

How did you happen to connect the two cases? I'm calling it a Miracle you did! Can't thank you enough...

I'm trying to work my way through the Harris County Unidentified list. I just put the stats in NamUs and Paulette's name was on the list. When it was said she was travelling between AZ and FL; and she was carrying a duffle bag, I said "Eureka!" Have you received official notification??? Is it definite??

I do walk with God and I am sure He has led me to this hobby. Just knowing that you sister has found her way home and your questions are now answered fills my heart with joy.

:loveyou:

I'm expecting a call from Dr. D. in about a half hour...will know then if they've compared the dentals... thanks for your prayers!

You guys Rock! So proud of you all!

:yourock:

Salem

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members