GUILTY VA - Cory Samuel Cole, 5 mos, Pulaski, 27 January 2014

Sunrisenow

Reaction score
5448h.jpg

The Pulaski Police Department says they received a report that a five month old child had been abused by his biological father on the morning of Sunday, January 26th.

A felony warrant of child abuse has been issued for 31-year-old Howard Samuel Cole.

He was last seen with the child in Pulaski on Monday, January 27th around 7 p.m.

Cole was last seen at a McDonald's in Dublin around 5 a.m. on Wednesday, January 29th.

The missing child, Cory Samuel Cole, is a white five month old baby boy, has dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. Howard has ties in Lexington, North Carolina, and more family in the county of Pulaski.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Pulaski Police Department at (540) 994-8680.

http://www.wsls.com/story/24582155/pulaski-man-wanted-on-child-abuse

why isn't there an amber alert? no picture of the baby? where is the mom?

I haven't seen any photos of the baby. It was announced on our local news this morning, and I've seen multiple people on my FB sharing it. But so far, only the photo above. Haven't heard many details yet. I'm afraid my heart can't take this one. Such a young baby!!

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/fiv...him/-/20128466/24185798/-/76j88i/-/index.html

An all night search of Howard Cole's property in Pulaski Wednesday night into Thursday morning turned up no signs of him or his missing five-month-old son. Police dogs aided in the search, but it was still unsuccessful.
Police do confirm they found the car he was last seen driving Wednesday.

VERY interesting comments under this article.

He's been arrested but no sign of baby. Can't link the article from my phone. I just got the alert on my phone from WDBJ7.

I don't like anything about this story so far....the baby was last seen on Monday night...?

I don't even want to type it but I assume he either killed his baby son or "sold" him. I'm praying for a miracle and hope little Cory will be found alive and well.

Oh my...this case makes me sick to my stomach.

That little face is heartbreaking. I so hope he can be alive.

I'm so worried for this little pumpkin :please:

Please Lord,:please: let this sweet little baby be found safe and warm and well!
I'm both heart-broken and enraged.:banghead:

I have a really bad feeling. What's wrong with this guy? He fathered that little boy, I mean how can he act like that?

WSLS 10 is on...live update..I'll try to do this on my phone. Please forgive typos. Police spent most of day questioning Cole. Search heavily wooded area for hours and used dogs. This missing baby has affected the whole community. Still searching for baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back