Taking a BITE out of crime!

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050513/od_uk_nm/oukoe_odd_peru_testicles

Peruvian woman sinks teeth into robber's testicle Fri May 13, 4:04 PM ET

LIMA, Peru (Reuters) - A Peruvian woman sank her teeth into the testicles of a man who broke into her property to steal cattle and tried to rape her, leaving doctors no option but to lop one off, police and officials said on Friday.

"It looked like a dog bite. The man arrived with his right testicle dead and hanging by a thread ... there was nothing to do but cut it off," said Hugo Jaime, a surgeon in the regional hospital in Huanuco in the Andes northeast of Lima.

Coz was not arrested because she acted out of self defence, the officer added. The men ran away when Coz and relatives started stoning them.

Wow, this is below a penis story!! (Sorry I couldn't help myself) :innocent:

:laugh:
Sudzi said:
Wow, this is below a penis story!! (Sorry I couldn't help myself) :innocent:

I liked the whole dangling by a thread analogy which certainly brings us a whole new level to teabaggin' :dance:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL Golfmom.... I didn't even think of that!!

golfmom said:

I liked the whole dangling by a thread analogy which certainly brings us a whole new level to teabaggin' :dance:

golfmom said:

Good one!

WOW. In some countries they lop off a hand for stealing, in Peru they lop off a...I wonder if this might work in the US?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :hand: I'll never drink one again without thinking about this!

Mabel said:
UPDATE: Peruvian woman reportedly finds testicle in her McFlurry!

golfmom said:
Would you like one lump or two? :innocent:

Personally, I think that should be the preferred punishment for rapists.
Rape someone, lose a nut. But that's just me . . . I could be wrong. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back