OH - Remains of 2 babies found after North Canton woman died

Wonder if they were new borns. Sill born or something sinister? JMO

From second link:

"Police say it doesn't appear the children died recently, and nothing found in the home explained the remains. The police chief says the bones were small enough to fit in someone's hand."

Two - could they be twins, or from two separate pregnancies? Her children or someone else's? Lots of questions.

Years ago, I read something like this about babies found in an attic in a foot locker after an elderly woman died. No one ever knew she was pregnant. She lived alone, never married, etc. Her babies were stillborn premature deliveries at home (after forensic?) I guess shame and unable to bury them might be a reason???

Very macabre. The poor son. This would leave a lot of unanswered questions.
A horrible thing to find out and also deal with the death of your mother.

Did she miscarry, or give birth to two tiny babies, so small that they could fit in a hand, so small that they couldn't survive, and she did the wrong things with their remains?

Years ago, I read something like this about babies found in an attic in a foot locker after an elderly woman died. No one ever knew she was pregnant. She lived alone, never married, etc. Her babies were stillborn premature deliveries at home (after forensic?) I guess shame and unable to bury them might be a reason???

BBM
This woman's son knew that she had been pregnant, as did everyone that knew them. He was cleaning out his mother's attic.

"A man found the remains in a locked footlocker in mid-December while cleaning out his mother's home in North Canton" (Cleveland area).

http://www.news-herald.com/general-...found-in-north-canton-to-be-analyzed-in-texas

BBM
This woman's son knew that she had been pregnant, as did everyone that knew them. He was cleaning out his mother's attic.

"A man found the remains in a locked footlocker in mid-December while cleaning out his mother's home in North Canton" (Cleveland area).

http://www.news-herald.com/general-...found-in-north-canton-to-be-analyzed-in-texas

Hi Otto are you speaking abut this woman? Where did you see that the son and other people knew she had been pregnant? At 66 years of age it must have been many years ago. JMO

How long had she lived in the trailer? I am unfamiliar with a foot locker, can someone tell me what it is?

How long had she lived in the trailer? I am unfamiliar with a foot locker, can someone tell me what it is?

A footlocker is a smallish trunk, no wider than a single bed because it's made to sit at the foot of the bed, so called a foot locker.

One of the newspaper pictures showed a footlocker -- not sure if it is this family's or a generic picture.

The adult son said that he remembered moving that footlocker from his Mother's house in Louisville (Kentucky???) to the mobile home in Ohio.

Anyone remember the woman in Texas who hid three or four or five deceased infants around & under her mobile home?

:seeya:

The remains have been identified as the woman's twin babies, most probably stillborn (both sets of remains could fit into the palm of one hand). About 40 years old.

They are being handed over to the family for burial and police say that's about all they can do. Given the circumstances, that's entirely understandable, I think.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/05/ohio-infant-remains_n_5455168.html?ir=Crime

Picture of footlocker at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back