Fractured Penis

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050517/ap_on_fe_st/sex_injury_lawsuit/nc:757

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN, Associated Press Writer Tue May 17, 8:06 AM ET

BOSTON - A woman isn't legally responsible for injuries her boyfriend suffered while they were having consensual sex more than a decade ago, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

The man underwent emergency surgery in September 1994, "endured a painful and lengthy recovery" and has suffered from sexual dysfunction that hasn't responded to medication or counseling, the appeals court said.

I don't mean to be dense here, but what possible position could they have shifted into that would uhhhh :blushing: damage his member?

"The man's attorney, John Greenwood, said he is likely to appeal Monday's ruling to the state's highest court." :rolleyes:

:laugh:
1986 said:
lengthy recovery
Depends on what you consider lengthy
biggrin.gif

:laugh: "claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis."

Your not dense golfmom, I'm sitting here trying to figure out the same thing. What position could she suddenly changed to that would have maimed his member.

Hmmmm... I'm thinking I should be more careful:blushing:

Sudzi said:
:laugh: "claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis."

Your not dense golfmom, I'm sitting here trying to figure out the same thing. What position could she suddenly changed to that would have maimed his member.

Hmmmm... I'm thinking I should be more careful:blushing:

Now if they were spending time in the bathtub Sudzi and everyone was slippery ... :eek:

Well I can think of a couple, but what I wonder is what that chick was doing so fast??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: I mean come on!!! LOL Maybe she wanted to hurry so she could watch Oprah or something!

Musta been quite a woody if she could actually break it. Too bad it don't work no more. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I can think of at least one - where you have to be very careful or the transition can be painful... Humm - :laugh:

He's taking the name 'boner' literally. There is no bone to break or cast :waitasec: Is there? :innocent:

Jeana (DP) said:
Well I can think of a couple, but what I wonder is what that chick was doing so fast??? :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: I mean come on!!! LOL Maybe she wanted to hurry so she could watch Oprah or something!

Musta been quite a woody if she could actually break it. Too bad it don't work no more. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

OMG! I cannot stop laughing!! HOW am I going to explain this to my sons???

she wanted to watch Oprah. Screaming with laughter!

My husband wants to know why we are so "fixated" on penises over here, how come we don't have any ffunny stories about female anatomy? I told him it's cuz we are all too SMART to get into the fixes that guys get into!

What doctor would sign off on a fractured penis? This is too much. This poor woman. I'd love to have her take on this. This guy sounds like he might be a little to fragile to engage in sexual activity.

I work in the physical therapy department in a hospital---Im wondering which therapist
would agree to "provide therapy". The thought of receiving the phone call to schedule an evaluation is almost enough to make me lol. How would you explain this one to the insurance company???

Now why couldn't they have televised this trial? This is one I would have loved to see, LOL.
The victim describing in detail every manuver made during the time leading up to the injury, the exact events that led to the injury, the attorneys and judge hanging on every word. The cross examination where the defendant's attorney could ask the "victim" what evasive manuvers he took to prevent the injury, his sexual history with other women (was he able to have orgasm before the injury, how did he rate his prowness as a lover before the injury), Had he ever read a sex manual (just trying to judge his competence as a lover, ya know) his history of any injuries with other women (just trying to establish a pattern, your honor), did he have an orgasm and how many times. Does he masturbate? Oh yes why couldn't they have televised this one!

Txmom said:
I work in the physical therapy department in a hospital---Im wondering which therapist
would agree to "provide therapy". The thought of receiving the phone call to schedule an evaluation is almost enough to make me lol. How would you explain this one to the insurance company???
I'm thinking about the course of therapy for this Txmom.....little barbells? maybe a resistance band? How exactly does one recover from a broken willie?:confused:

I can't believe that there is a judge in Boston willing to hear this one. You would think there were other, more, "serious" cases to hear.

I wonder how therapy would be done? Sex therapy?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sudzi said:
I'm thinking about the course of therapy for this Txmom.....little barbells? maybe a resistance band? How exactly does one recover from a broken willie?:confused:

OHMYGOD!!!!! I just spit tea all over my keyboard!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back