Rudy Guede now eligible for day release

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the verdict made it clear that Rudy Guede will be out on the streets before Italy gives up on prosecuting Amanda Knox.

Today we learned that Rudy Geude is being released during the day so he can peruse a degree.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/rudy-guede-meredith-kercher-killer-3132708

:banghead:

What an absolute disgrace. Meredith is rolling in her grave while her killer is walking free and her innocent friends are being persecuted for something they didn't do.

Will Nencini restore the satanic ritual theory to top it all and please the Perugian establishment?

Sollecito Slams Kercher Killer's Release Plan

The man reconvicted of killing Meredith Kercher tells Sky News that plans to let Rudy Guede out on day release are "absurd".

http://news.sky.com/story/1206494/sollecito-slams-kercher-killers-release-plan

The unemployed drifter who was convicted of sexually assaulting and murdering Meredith Kercher in Perugia is now eligible for day release after serving just six years behind bars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...edith-Kercher-killer-eligible-for-parole.html

Last night Guede’s lawyer Valter Biscotti confirmed that Guede was now eligible for parole and had been given permission to study at an undisclosed university near Perugia but he had not yet left prison to take up his place on the course.

He said: ‘Rudy can go out of prison for several hours at a time now and that’s the law all over Italy. He spends his days studying history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-study-serving-just-six-years-sentence.html

Note: Please use your discretion in the weight you give these reports... :seeya:

Does he just become eligible? How likely is it in your opinion Harmony?

If AK and RS would have taken the fast-track option originally... they would be eligible too. At least nearly eligible in you include AK's extra sentencing.

What an absolute disgrace. Meredith is rolling in her grave while her killer is walking free and her innocent friends are being persecuted for something they didn't do.

Will Nencini restore the satanic ritual theory to top it all and please the Perugian establishment?

Disgraceful. The real killer - the sole killer - is now free to go to school while the authorities continue to pursue two innocents.

Well... bad luck that mixed AK/Meredith dna, RS's dna on the clasp, Meredith's and AK's dna on the knife, phone and computer evidence, RS's bare bathmat print, luminol hits in the hallway, evidence of staging, lack of any alibi, and failing to prove anything in court by the defense ALL work against them.

Will Doug Preston lead the seance if Italy humors his satanic ritual fantasies?

Hey there pal. It basically says nothing but he views himself as a victim. Yeah... right.

Hey there pal. It basically says nothing but he views himself as a victim. Yeah... right.

Hey there!

I just ran it through the google translator thing...looks like a whole lotta nothing.
I did see where he mentions he wasn't convicted of stealing or sexual assault?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a country where children are sentenced to life in prison, it is probably very difficult to understand a system that works hard to rehabilitate convicted criminals. In a country that upholds "an eye for an eye" and capital punishment, rehabilitation is a foreign concept. Throwing people away is easier than rehabilitation.

Fortunately, in Italy, professionals have the skills and patience to work with broken people, like Knox, Guede and Sollecito, to help them become productive, contributing members of society. I'm sure that there are failures, but I'm also confident that there are successes.

Guede was 20 when Meredith was murdered. Knox was also 20. They have both been convicted of the murder of Meredith Kercher. Knox has become a media darling, receiving millions of dollars for giving canned answers to pre-approved questions about her activities on the night of the murder. Guede served his sentence.

How can anyone be outraged that efforts are being made to rehabilitate and assimilate Guede back into society as part of his prison sentence when Knox has not compensated Patrick for her criminal activities, is still claiming to be wrongfully imprisoned, and is treated like a celebrity in spite of her murder conviction? I think the outrage is misplaced.

Does it surprise anyone that all three convicted murderers view themselves as victims?

Does it surprise anyone that all three convicted murderers view themselves as victims?

Wondering how many publishers have approached Rudy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a country where children are sentenced to life in prison, it is probably very difficult to understand a system that works hard to rehabilitate convicted criminals. In a country that upholds "an eye for an eye" and capital punishment, rehabilitation is a foreign concept. Throwing people away is easier than rehabilitation.

Fortunately, in Italy, professionals have the skills and patience to work with broken people, like Knox, Guede and Sollecito, to help them become productive, contributing members of society. I'm sure that there are failures, but I'm also confident that there are successes.

Guede was 20 when Meredith was murdered. Knox was also 20. They have both been convicted of the murder of Meredith Kercher. Knox has become a media darling, receiving millions of dollars for giving canned answers to pre-approved questions about her activities on the night of the murder. Guede served his sentence.

How can anyone be outraged that efforts are being made to rehabilitate and assimilate Guede back into society as part of his prison sentence when Knox has not compensated Patrick for her criminal activities, is still claiming to be wrongfully imprisoned, and is treated like a celebrity in spite of her murder conviction? I think the outrage is misplaced.
:clap: :clap: :yourock: :clap: :clap:

<modsnip>

I have my doubts as to whether Rudy is truly rehabilitated. I would have more confidence that Rudy is rehabilitated if he were required to take full responsibility for his actions. Instead the whole system seems to be focused on shifting blame to two innocent bystanders.

"Poor Rudy"

The hatred (if you want to call it that) and maligning her is because she was convicted of a murder. RS was also convicted... with both his lawyers and him saying he was influenced by AK. Two innocent bystanders they were not... and nothing they have said or shown has proven anything to the contrary.
Whether RG is rehabilitated I do not know... but AK and RS haven't even started theirs yet.

Remember they could have also chosen the fast track trial. That was their biggest mistake after killing Meredith IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk