Puerto Rico - Rolando Salas Jusino, 4, Toa Alta, 7 July 1999

Archangel85

Reaction score
Rolando Salas Jusino
Date he went missing: july,7, 1999.
Circuntances:

Rolando was last seeing playing unsupervised around 4:00p.m in a park located at Urbanizacion Colinas De Plata, Toa Alta, near his home. During the early investigation into Rolando’s disappearance, some insinuated that it was drug related, however that has been ruled out by authorities. There have been many alleged sightings of this little man, reaching as far as Spain, the Dominican Republic and the United States (New York) to name a few, however none have ever turned out to be credible. Rolando has not been seen or heard from since that July afternoon.

His abusive stepdad was a suspect/person of interest since the beginning because he had made threats to his mom. Threats like: "I will hit you where it hurts the most"

A farm land that his stepdad owned was dug up and nothing was found.

Some psychics interviewed have said that Rolando was killed the same day he was kidnapped. Most likely an accidental death by his kidnappers.

The FBI/Interpol have said the case is still active, however the case is cold as the north pole for the past decade.

More Links:

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/rolando-salas-jusino

http://lightingtheirwayhome.wordpre...ly-7-1999-usmcc000491ltwh-updated-01-14-2014/

www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jusino_rolando.html‎

Rolando Salas disappeared in 1999 when was 5 years of age . The little one was last seen while playing in a park in Toa Alta , Puerto Rico . During the previous investigations , it was mentioned the possibility that its disappearance was related to the drug traffic. However, authorities dismissed that theory. People have alledge that Rolando was seen in Spain, Dominican Republic and the United Sates.

http://www.univision.com/houston/kx...dos-que-conmocionaron-a-sus-comunidades-fotos

I never expected someone to bump this case. I have some new information given to me by his dad, who runs a Facebook page called "Seriedad para el caso del nino rolandito salas por favor" (Translation: Seriousness for the case of missing Child Rolandito Salas, Please!)

-He said that he met with the new people in charge of Interpol and he was hopes for new leads.
- On August 2017 he posted that the Interpol has received new leads regarding the case. He says he puts his trust in God.

-Also there's a comment made by a woman who's 6 year old child was a WITNESS to the kidnapping. She claims her child was interrogated but nothing came out of it. "They cared more about the suspect rights than those of my son" told me his dad on the facebook page. The suspect being Rolandito's stepfather which according to rumors running around that time had threaten Rolandito's mom.

-Interpol considers this case as a missing person case, they claim they have no evidence Rolandito is dead. (Newspaper interview with a interpol spokesperson)

- Rolandito's stepfather was arrested in Puerto Rico for violating his Florida state parole. He was in parole for robbing a megastore. (This was back in 2014)

I say there's a slight chance he's in Florida right now, probably brainwashed to forget about his childhood in Puerto Rico

It's been 19 years since "Rolandito" was kidnapped. His father still has hope that his son is alive and he will see him again.

bump

Rolando Salas Jusino

NCMC870175c1.jpg

Missing Since - Jul 7, 1999
Missing From - Toa Alta, PR
DOB - Oct 12, 1994
Age Now - 24
Sex - Male
Race - Hispanic
Hair Color - Black
Eye Color - Brown
Height - 3'10"
Weight - 54 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC870175e1.jpg

Rolando's photo is shown age-progressed to 23 years. He was last seen playing at the park located at Urb. Colinas De Plata, Toa Alta, Puerto Rico at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday July 7, 1999. Rolando was wearing a green T-shirt with dark shorts and black and white tennis shoes.

Have you seen this child? ROLANDO SALAS JUSINO

NamUs #MP4028

Missing Person Case

Thank you for bumping this. Rolando's father has been on the news lately and he still has the bedroom just as his child left it.

There was a witness in Connecticut who was approached by a child the day after the kidnapping who told me: "It's me Rolandito!!!" however, she did not know he was missing until she returned to Puerto Rico weeks later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back