GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Loretta Saunders
loretta-saunders.jpg

Missing woman prompts police to issue public plea
Loretta Saunders, 26, hasn't been heard from since Friday -

Police are asking for the public’s help to find a Halifax woman who was last seen on Thursday. Loretta Saunders, 26, was reported missing on Monday. She was last seen Thursday evening and was in contact with friends online Friday afternoon. She has not been in contact with friends and family since, which police say is out of character for her.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...prompts-police-to-issue-public-plea-1.2540817

Saunders is described as a white woman, five feet seven inches tall, weighing 120 pounds, with straight light brown hair. She is believed to be driving a blue 2000 Toyota Celica with the Newfoundland licence plate HCP 543. The car has a loud muffler and a spoiler at the back.

Her sister has began circulating details via social media, including a link to Loretta's Facebook. Since I am on my phone I cannot share, but her sister states that Loretta's last conversation was "cut suspiciously short". This is not referenced in MSM so I am unsure if I can share it ... perhaps someone can successfully link.

Loretta Saunders from Labrador is missing. She was living in Halifax and the last time she was heard from was on Friday at 1 PM, and the conversation was suspiciously short. She's 5'4'', about 125lbs, light brown hair, blue eyes, and drives a Toyota Celica. If you've heard from her or seen her please call the police in Halifax at 902-4990-5020 or her sister Delilah at 250-725-2335. Please share. — with Loretta Saunders.

https://www.facebook.com/christinesaunderscrane?fref=ts

MISSING: Loretta Saunders is a university student at St. Mary's University in Halifax. She has been missing since Thursday Feb 13, 2014. The last place that she was seen was in Halifax, NS. She is Inuit, but she has fair skin and light brown hair she is approx. 5'4, 120lbs. She was driving a blue 2000 Toyota Celica.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256418714519300/

User name bubble_butt16 ... I will stop spamming the page now. Will get some links up in a couple of hours.

eleph

I live in Halifax and my son attends the same university...
Just shared on my timeline...
Prayers of strength for her family and friends as the search continues...
May she found safe and soon...

User name bubble_butt16 ... I will stop spamming the page now. Will get some links up in a couple of hours.

eleph

You're not spamming. :loveyou:

Her username is for what social media? Twitter?

You're not spamming. :loveyou:

Her username is for what social media? Twitter?

Was at work so couldn't fully explore the user names ... there are a couple that she was using. A member of Gaia website for one.

Off to explore some more.

Her car

1601298_10153825948660693_2086922856_n.jpg

She is believed to be driving a blue 2000 Toyota Celica with Newfoundland licence plate HCP 543. The car has a loud muffler and a spoiler at the back.

My sister Loretta Saunders is missing in Halifax and she was last seen on Thursday wearing dark blue jeans, a black columbia jacket and tan boots. The last she's been heard of was on Friday at 1 PM, and the conversation was suspiciously short. She's 5'4'', about 125lbs, light brown hair, blue eyes, and drives a Toyota Celica. If you've heard from her or seen her please call the police in Halifax at 902-4990-5020

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1135259974361.21406.1013179394&type=1&theater

On the news it says she is doing a project on missing women at St Marys University.

Oh for gawd's sakes just listened to the local news in Halifax and Loretta is 3 months pregnant and was doing honors thesis at St. Mary's University. I will try and find a link to back up this information.

eleph

Rather ironic she was doing a thesis on missing persons, i wonder if she got to close to an answer or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie