Ellen DeGeneres Denies Divorce Rumors

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Ellen DeGeneres Denies Portia de Rossi Divorce Rumors: "I Love Her So Much It Kills Me"

Zach Johnson, eonline
43 minutes ago

Contrary to rampant tabloid reports, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are not headed towards a $220 million divorce. "I love her so much it kills me," the TV host says of her wife of nearly six years.

Married since August 2008, DeGeneres, 56, and de Rossi, 41, have recently been subjected to split rumors. "The tabloids had a photo of Portia not wearing her wedding ring. She goes, 'I didn't wear it because when I ride horses and I'm holding the reins, it gives me a blister!'" DeGeneres tells People in its March 3 cover story...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140219/b512372/

She's hilarious. I hope the rumours are false.

That said not too long ago, I did notice she wasn't wearing her wedding band on one of her shows. Of course there could be a good reason but it did cross my mind that they had split up. It was just one show though. She was back at wearing it the next day.

She's hilarious. I hope the rumours are false.

That said not too long ago, I did notice she wasn't wearing her wedding band on one of her shows. Of course there could be a good reason but it did cross my mind that they had split up. It was just one show though. She was back at wearing it the next day.

Per above article: The ring causes blisters.

Doesn't the article refer to Portia not wearing it because of blisters caused by riding horses?

Maybe it's a video (one of those entertainment online sources) that I saw that made it sound like Ellen gets blisters from the ring.

so what she wasn't wearing her ring! I don't wear mine either as it gave me huge blisters this winter (allergy to the metal) and I currently have a scar on my finger.

:twocents:

I love these two and hope they are doing okay

so what she wasn't wearing her ring! I don't wear mine either as it gave me huge blisters this winter (allergy to the metal) and I currently have a scar on my finger.

:twocents:

I love these two and hope they are doing okay

I promise not to call the tabloids to tell them you're splitting up with hubby. :silenced:

Ellen's the best!

I start out the day with Hoda and Kathie lee and end the day with Ellen!!!

I would hate to hear that this was true so I am glad Ellen gives her assurance that it isn't

I think they are just the sweetest, seemingly happy and loving couple. I would hate to hear thinks weren't okay.

I never wear my wedding ring. I hate jewelry. I kept losing it anyway. Since when is not wearing a piece of jewelry a testament to a marriage falling apart?

Neither of my husbands ever have. I did in my first marriage but in the second we had to hock the engagement and wedding ring to get by some years back. So I have been ringless about 10 years or so.

I don't see a big deal but I can see where people might make assumptions when one wears it and then suddenly stops. Like I did when we pawned my rings. Several people asked if we were okay, it took a couple of people asking before I even connected WHY they were asking, lol.

I've had a crush on Ellen for about 4ever.

My daughter & I were watching Arrested Development awhile ago, and when I told her that Portia & Ellen are married, my daughter exclaimed "Go Ellen!!!" I quipped right back "Go Portia!!!"

I love these two and I'm happy to know there's no trouble in paradise. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back