GA GA - Tiffany Whitton, 24, Marietta, 13 Sept 2013

Cagle

Reaction score
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/322271/3/Marietta-woman-missing-since-September

Marietta police are asking for the public's help in finding a woman who has been missing since last fall.

Tiffany Michelle Whitton was last seen at around 2 a.m. on Sept. 13, 2013 in front of the Walmart Supercenter at 210 Cobb Parkway. She has had no contact with her friends or family members, including her young daughter.

Whitton is 27 years old, white, 5 feet 2 inches tall and 100 pounds. She has green eyes and blonde hair that she often dyes. She also has a number of tattoos, including Chinese characters on her left wrist.

Anyone who sees Tiffany Whitton or knows her whereabouts is asked to call Marietta police at 770-794-2366 or the tip line at 770-794-6990.

140220010052_tiffanywhitton.jpg

I will never understand why it seems some cases are reported so long after the disappearances.

this is not good, last seen at 2;00 in the morning.

her missing posters says last seen at walmart with boyfriend.

I haven't seen whether she had a cell phone and if it's been pinged anywhere.

she does have a history, not that it matters. I found an article about her and a friend breaking into a house in Dalton, GA. It's from 2011.

my copy and past button does not work right now so maybe someone could post it here.

she does have a history, not that it matters. I found an article about her and a friend breaking into a house in Dalton, GA. It's from 2011.

Below is a news report on that. It was actually her and two other women (Casey Cantrell and Tracy Chambers) who broke into a house and stole a purse from one of the residents after threatening her with a tire iron. If you read through the report, it implies the incident may have been related to a drug deal.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/mar/24/dalton-police-charge-3-robbery/

Tiffany is the one on the far left in the booking photos that are in the above report.

Dalton_robbery_t618.jpg

Doesn't even look like the same person!! Might be, but way different look.

Doesn't even look like the same person!! Might be, but way different look.

I agree she looks different, particularly the darkness and style of her hair. Note the general missing announcements on her all state she is known to frequently change her hair color.

Also, she was arrested again on a parole violation only months before her disappearance, here is the mugshot taken then in early July of last year. In the description in the link it is clear this is definitely her, the name, age and Chinese tattoos all match.

I'm not sharing all this to demonize Tiffany in any way, rather, to point out her felony history has to be considered since it could relate to her disappearance.

COBB_0010110291373629140-WHITTON-MICHELLE.jpg

http://mugshotscatalog.com/booking/5208018/WHITTON-MICHELLE

If she was arrested on VOP and facing time, she may be on the run. However, there's always the possibility that she's NOT on the run.

If she was arrested on VOP and facing time, she may be on the run. However, there's always the possibility that she's NOT on the run.

Good points. From what I'm finding, it appears after the 2011 incident she was charged with robbery, burglary (forced entry, residence), possession and use of drug-related objects and giving false name/address/DOB to a law enforcement officer. I'm still looking , but I haven't yet found the disposition of those charges.

http://new.chattanoogan.com/2011/3/23/197324/2-Women-Arrested-In-Dalton-For-March.aspx

And the more I dig, the more the history expands. She was booked and incarcerated in April 2010 for vandalism and malicious mischief.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2010/4/2/172523/z/Sports/Schedules-and-Scores.aspx

Lastly, she appears to have had her daughter when she was 21. I haven't found any mention yet of who the father is.

I found a source for her court records and should have them within the next few days. Hopefully, they can fill out the disposition of the charges she faced in 2011 as well as the terms of her probation. :drumroll:

I'd rather her be on the run then be dead somewhere.

I assume they are looking for the boyfriend too.

On the facebook page for tiffany, on one of her missing posters, it mentioned that she was last seen at walmart with her boyfriend.

On the facebook page for tiffany, on one of her missing posters, it mentioned that she was last seen at walmart with her boyfriend.

Yes and the comments from "Find Tiffany Whitton" suggest he has been interviewed/vetted by LE, since on the FB page they are intentionally not releasing any information on him to avoid his being badgered/hassled (references in fact are not to a boyfriend but instead to "someone who was there (at Walmart) with Tiffany.")

Unfortunately, the general tone of the discussion on the FB page suggests the investigation is presently stalled - sadly posts are almost solely of the "someone must know something please contact us" variant.

I found out a little more detail tonight about Tiffany's parole status. It's covered in the link below:

http://www.pap.state.ga.us/ParoleeDatabase/Controller?zipcode_text=&inmate_no_text=&submit_report=Search&name_text=ffa

Interestingly, the records on the site give different physical specs for Tiffany than the ones listed at the beginning of this thread: they says she is 5'5" tall, not 5'2" and say she weighs 165 lbs., not 100 lbs.. I do think she definitely looks heavier in the picture below (that was taken when she started her parole in November 2012) that the undated ones posted at the beginning of this thread. Her parole was scheduled to run through March of this year.

752836f.jpg

Lastly, her listing on the link above classifies her as WANTED. If you scroll over the button that says that, a pop up message states "this parolee has absconded from his/her parole officer's supervision. If you know the whereabouts of this individual, please contact the local parole officer at the number listed on this record."

I don't know if her WANTED status is:
  • An outdated record left over from when she broke the terms of her parole last year.
  • A system glitch (any parolee who isn't in contact with their officer is listed as wanted even if they are a missing person).
  • Or whether it reflects that a situation where the authorities have evidence/reasons for keeping her classified as having absconded.

It is sad what meth and heroin is doing to the tri-state area. She could be in Georgia, Alabama, or Tennessee.

It is sad what meth and heroin is doing to the tri-state area. She could be in Georgia, Alabama, or Tennessee.

Assuming she is alive and fleeing from the law, you could be right. Again, I expect to be receiving her court records soon and that may help paint a more detailed picture of what penalties she was facing and whether they may have been an incentive for her to abscond.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back