GUILTY MI - Carissa Kuzmik, 9 mos, beaten to death, Charlevoix, 12 Nov 2001

Unbelievable! I love my children even MORE than my husband. Isn't that the norm?

Sheromom said:
Unbelievable! I love my children even MORE than my husband. Isn't that the norm?
I would think so. I have often joked with my husband when he spoke more harshly to our children than I thought necessary that the kids, combined were number 1, and that he is a distant number 2. (I think he suspects that there's some truth behind my statement!) :)

There's a whole set of psychological oddities that work together in the minds of people like this. We can try to make them "better" but I don't think that we can ever truly understand the mentality. I am so thankful that I have the ability to see the gifts that my children are. I can't even imagine not feeling that maternal instinct, and having that unbreakable bond with my kids. I'd honestly rather die than to lose the unconditional love that is SUPPOSED to come along with being a parent.

He served barely over 2 years for punching a 9 month-old baby to death. I'm so sick of these stories. I really truly just don't understand the way the system "works".

Ironically, I just came across this editorial by Michael Reagan:

The Messenger : Story

... I am going to say this until I am absolutely blue in the face: God bless single mothers, but when you are asked to make a choice between a violent man and your child the best thing you can do is get a gun and shoot him before he rapes or mutilates your child.

Any woman who is asked to show allegiance to any man above her allegiance to her children, even if the man is the child's natural father, needs to run as fast as she can in the opposite direction. Get that man out of the house...

Another sad story about a child lost. When are these mothers going to learn that a child comes before ANY MAN?! You child is one that you are suppose to protect from evil, and not protect the evil.

blueberryeyore said:
Another sad story about a child lost. When are these mothers going to learn that a child comes before ANY MAN?! You child is one that you are suppose to protect from evil, and not protect the evil.
Blueberryeyore, I love the painting in your signature line. So precious.

Single fathers watch out for the women as well, put your child first ALWAYS..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back