Mayim Bialik Neuroscientist - No Really!

I love her character, she is great. The Big Bang Theory is my favorite show.

She is amazing. She played "Blossom," the lead in a kids show some years back. She wrote a book, has three degrees, including a doctorate, is the mother of two children. I love her as Amy Farrah Fowler. Big Bang is my favorite, too. I love every character on that show, especially Sheldon. I have a poster of him in my room-and I am an old lady!

Pat

I remember in season's 1 'The Bat Jar Conjecture' when "Raj" mentioned that "the girl who played TV's Blossom" had a doctorate and was really smart. It was before Mayim became a cast member. (she came on board the last episode of season 3) Her name being mentioned in season 1 got my curiosity up and I was blown away by how accomplished she is. You get accustom to hearing so many bad stories coming out of Hollywood about the aftermath of being a child star, but she is one of the exceptions. (Same thing goes for Wonder Year's "Winnie" Danica McKellar: she graduated from college with honors in mathematics and co-authored a science paper that resulted in the Chays-McKellar-Winn theorem. And to boot: she has been on TBBT, too)

I remember in season's 1 'The Bat Jar Conjecture' when "Raj" mentioned that "the girl who played TV's Blossom" had a doctorate and was really smart. It was before Mayim became a cast member. (she came on board the last episode of season 3) Her name being mentioned in season 1 got my curiosity up and I was blown away by how accomplished she is. You get accustom to hearing so many bad stories coming out of Hollywood about the aftermath of being a child star, but she is one of the exceptions. (Same thing goes for Wonder Year's "Winnie" Danica McKellar: she graduated from college with honors in mathematics and co-authored a science paper that resulted in the Chays-McKellar-Winn theorem. And to boot: she has been on TBBT, too)

It is cool to hear about child stars who make it.

Johnathan Taylor Thomas went on to Columbia University...
Taran Noah Smith on the other hand doesn't have much going for himself...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back