CNN Canceling Piers Morgan

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
CNN Canceling Piers Morgan Tonight

Brandi Fowler, eonline
7 hours ago

Piers Morgan and CNN are pulling the plug on the Brit's primetime show.

A rep for CNN confirmed to E! News that Piers Morgan Live is ending, with the exact date of the final program still being determined.

According to the New York Times , Morgan said last week he and CNN president Jeff Zucker had discussed Piers Morgan Live 's failure to connect to the network's audience and had decided to cancel it, more than likely in March...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140224/b513874/

CNN Canceling Piers Morgan Tonight

Brandi Fowler, eonline
7 hours ago

Piers Morgan and CNN are pulling the plug on the Brit's primetime show.

A rep for CNN confirmed to E! News that Piers Morgan Live is ending, with the exact date of the final program still being determined.

According to the New York Times , Morgan said last week he and CNN president Jeff Zucker had discussed Piers Morgan Live 's failure to connect to the network's audience and had decided to cancel it, more than likely in March...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140224/b513874/

Best move they've made in a long time. jmo

I actually quite liked his show. I can understand Americans being annoyed about his gun crusade though.

Not a big loss.
He can't connect with the audience.

*I was pisst when I saw the interview with the transgender woman though.
She had no reason to berate Morgan. I watched the show to see where he went wrong and he didn't. Trying to get publicity for a book by anyone is not a good move when you bait another using negativity and lies.

Goz

Piers Morgan Lashes Out at Report Claiming He Abused Staff Members on His Show

Peter Gicas, eonline
Seconds ago

Piers Morgan is not happy.

But it has nothing to do with the fact that CNN is canceling his primetime show, Piers Morgan Live. Rather, the veteran British journalist is angry over a report that claims he didn't treat his staff very well.

"Hi @NYDailyNews - found any CNN make-up artists I was ever rude to yet? Or you going to admit you just invented that garbage?" Morgan tweeted regarding a story the paper pubbed on Tuesday morning...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20140225/b514488/

Saw an interview with Ted Nugent taking credit for "getting rid of" Piers Morgan. I have never seen the show, but figured it had nothing to do with crazy "Uncle Ted"

Saw an interview with Ted Nugent taking credit for "getting rid of" Piers Morgan. I have never seen the show, but figured it had nothing to do with crazy "Uncle Ted"

Ted Nugent is an idiot who gets off by being offensive. I seriously doubt he had anything to do with it.

I don't know why they don't just cancel CNN completely, it is hardly ever about the news any more, it seems that half the time the have true-crime documentaries or food shows on.

two words................thank............god

:D

CNN and HLN are awful anymore! When you want national news you can't rely on them anymore. Why they are called NEWS channels is beyond me. Not everyone , especially the elderly have internet It makes me feel bad for those relying on TV for news. :banghead:

Some unknown new guy is in on his time slot tonight. Whoever this guy is, after introducing himself, he made some sarcastic remark about Piers coming back to pick up his comic books or somethign like that.

Piers was okay sometimes. Depends who the guest was. I thought he went off the deep end about the gun issue. I'll probably miss the take-offs of him on SNL than the actual show.

Re: CNN
I know their ratings have been down. I still prefer them to Fox. One thing I've noticed is that when there is an international story/crisis taking place, CNN seens to have much more of an established credibility with the foreign reporters. So I think over the years they have established a positive international reputation.

Sometimes I have watched Fox. Unfortunately, too many of their people grate on my nerves for some reason.

Anyway, I hope they do not even consider bringing Larry King back. He was exhibiting evidence of memory loss issues for the entire last year he was on air.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back