Winter isn't done yet...

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Don't Let Warmth Fool You: Winter Isn't Done Yet

Don't put away that parka just yet.

While much of the country enjoyed a welcome weekend warm-up, winter isn't done with us, forecasters say.

"Very likely they will see more snow in the Northeast," said The Weather Channel's Kevin Roth. "At this point we think it will be on the light side so one to three inches, coming overnight Tuesday into Wednesday meaning that morning’s commute could be impacted.” ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/deep-freeze/dont-let-warmth-fool-you-winter-isnt-done-yet-n36706

tis true BDE. :)
Our temps have been in the mid 60s-low 70s for a few days. This morning it is 38 witth temps dropping and it is snowing.... ugh. Oh well, making hoit chocolate and a big pot of home made chicken noodle soup!

We're expecting -29 on Thursday night here in the Great White North.

I hate winter. Friday and Saturday it was 70 here. Today the temps are falling and a wintry mix is expected. I hope this is the last winter storm for this year.

It's officially spring! :party:

I hope that Old Man Winter and Mother Nature look at their calendars and realize that it is time to put an end to the cold and snow and bring on some nice weather.

Happy Spring to everyone! I know that some are still deep in snow. But look what you have to look forward too. and very soon I hope for you!

Spring Storm Set to Bring More Cold, Snow

Old Man Winter's not going gently into that good night.

Spring weather may have made an appearance during the first official days of the season, but temperatures are expected to plummet this week in the Midwest and spread to the Northeast — bringing freezing cold winds and even more snow to the East Coast Tuesday and Wednesday, forecasters said.

In Michigan, the temperature dropped to 26 below zero on Sunday, and below average temperatures would spread from there to the East Coast on Monday, according to The Weather Channel...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/deep-freeze/spring-storm-set-bring-more-cold-snow-n59846

Our weatherman said this Nor'Easter is a bombogenesis (had to look that up, lol) that will be mostly out to sea, but it will only be giving us (central/western CT) a dusting of snow. Nova Scotia/Rhode Island/Cape Cod will be bombarded.

By goodness - this should be IT for winter (prayers going up!), with temps (low) at least at freezing or above...Jimminy - it's the END OF MARCH FGS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back