GUILTY GA - Lela Bemis, 3, suffocated, Stone Mountain, 23 Feb 2014

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A suburban Atlanta mother stands accused of murdering her three-year-old daughter.

Meriel Bemis, 21, who lives in DeKalb County, was arrested early Monday morning after her boyfriend called 911 Sunday night when he found the girl dead in Bemis’ apartment.

Details surrounding the girl’s death are scarce. Authorities have only identified her as Lela Bemis, WSB reported.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-three-year-old-daughter.html#ixzz2uIZy5noO

R.I.P Lela Bemis.

It seems there are ALOT of things that aren't being said right now. What a sweet baby.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/child-3-found-dead-at-dekalb-apartment/ndZXL/

police said she admitted to suffocating her daughter because she was upset her boyfriend had broken up with her. :(

This is terrible why would that make you kill your own child whom you are supposed to love unconditionally. It is terrible Lela was killed the fact her "mother" did it makes it even worse she must have been so scared. I will never understand how someone could like somebody else especially an innocent child.

This is terrible why would that make you kill your own child whom you are supposed to love unconditionally. It is terrible Lela was killed the fact her "mother" did it makes it even worse she must have been so scared. I will never understand how someone could like somebody else especially an innocent child.

I agree with you! My youngest will be 3 in June. The other day she was determined to wipe her Nutella covered face on the couch. I tried to stop her but because my angle was awkward and she is lightening fast and I ended up pinching her shoulder instead of catching her. She started whaling and screaming - "you hurt me, why did you hurt me". It broke my heart. There NO WAY I could even think about hurting her on purpose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back