Kinky shopper KOed by vibrating knickers

Hammerized

Reaction score
Kinky shopper KOed by vibrating knickers

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/05/18/vibrating_knickers/
a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after wearing Ann Summers vibrating Passion Pants to her local Asda supermarket in Swansea.

Unfortunately, she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head". This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing".
:eek:

:doh:
The package clearly said "not for internal use" :bang:

Finally we have a female version of all our men are stupid penis stories! :dance:

Hammerized said:

thanks ham! ROTFL ! :laugh: ....now that's embarrasment.

reminds me of the one (not sure of the exact details) when a women came home from work, started having sex with her dog, then , surprise!, her friends were giving her a surprise birthday party and walked in on her! tallk about getting caught with your knickers down. :)

Does anyone know if these "knickers" are available here in the states? I....er.....thought I'd get them for a friend.

However, the owner of the phone has since refused to have it returned to him saying it was damaged beyond repair and he would be filing an insurance claim.

:eek: Oh dear Lord I think I've been traumatized for the remainder of my life! :eek:

Jeana (DP) said:
I'm speechless! :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :silenced: :doh:
So was the lady shopper, the EMT personal, and the other customers!!!

Mabel said:
Does anyone know if these "knickers" are available here in the states? I....er.....thought I'd get them for a friend.

if I tell you where you can buy them does that make me a pervert?
or how about they come in different colors and shapes??

am i a perv yet?? :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back