TX - Houston, Newborn baby found alive in dumpster.

Absolutely boggles the mind how a person can carry a child for 9 months, give birth, which is a feat in itself and then throw that beautiful child in a plastic bag, into a garbage bin!

We wonder every day why humans abuse animals but this shows that humans abuse their own child.

So many people would take this child and raise this child with love.
Thank Goodness this Maintenance Man was attentive and cared, cared a lot more than the parent of this little one.

Makes my heart and head hurt, especially all they had to do was to leave this baby at a "Safe" drop off point, are there still people out there that do not know where these places are, IE, hospital, fire station.

What a sweety pie!

Somebody is going to be sorry. If not today, tomorrow or next year or decade. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Thank goodness the little pumpkin is alive. Bless his heart.

Sleep tight little one. Someone has been waiting for you all their life and you're going to make their dreams come true, and they your's. Have a happy life!

JMHO
fran

And they aren't charging "mom" as an adult?! She was adult enough to make a baby, carry him fullterm, deliver him, and try to kill him. She is adult enough to be charged with those crimes. Sorry, off my soapbox now. I don't have any sympathy for her, I know she claims she was scared of her parents. Isnt murder more scary? I should hope so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back